The House of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pathalogical

Every Torontonian knows what you're talking about when you say "The House". I was surfing through TAFL and suddenly noticed a freq listing for the "House" and thought it was kinda funny ! Now why would the House need a freq ? Sooo, I thought I would program it in my radio. Here's the funny part, the radio said "Freq already exists". Checking through my secret scanner notes, I haven't logged any hits on it, though it is a commonly used frequency. So what would someone monitoring expect to hear from the House ? Something like "Tell Sindee she's up next", or "What do you mean she can't find her blanket song". Several hours in their parking lot with radio in hand (that's radio in hand) may reveal these curious questions...but I don't think I want my car bombarded with "business" cards !!! lol

469.2625469.2625TORONTO, ONT. 689 THE QUEENSWAYHOUSE OF LANCASTER

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Bring your radio inside & tell 'em its an ipod!
Or one of the new apple phones
lol

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
I generally listen to 469.2625 for any of these small in-house operations. That frequency is like the Channel 9 of UHF LMR. It's VERY popular and used everywhere.

pathalogical

Checking my radio, I have it under Canada's Wonderland First Aid. Coincidently, it popped up a few minutes ago with dcs 065 and non english users were on it.

mciupa

Database Admin
pathalogical said:
... it popped up a few minutes ago with dcs 065 and non english users were on it.

Maybe Spiro or Dmitri were ushering someone into the VIP lounge ? :D :twisted:

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
I see them using FRS radio's,
like not even professional ones I mean the wal-mart bubble pack ones

they dont search you maybe ill take a scanner with me one day when I go in
I mean when I drive by it... ya thats it!!!!

the place is set to close anyway to make room for townhouses last I heard

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
And the FRS is security (head guy Peter) talking to other security, get her off the table... need help in the VIP guy didnt pay .. or guy trying to climb on stage

Although the place isnt that big you can normally see it happening.
And ive never gotten a bussiness card on my car from there.. maybe ive been lucky or they dont allow it I dunno.

They accounce the girls via loudspeaker/pager not radio.

again from what I heard when I DRIVE BY

Status
Not open for further replies.