The Last CARMA Lunch Meeting Saturday October 27 2019 11:00 am at Stevens Restaurant

Will you be attending the last CARMA Meeting on October 27 2018 11:00 am at Stevens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

W9WSS

Retired LEO
Premium Subscriber
I wanted to provide some extremely important CARMA information. The October 27 2018 meeting scheduled at Stevens Restaurant in Woodridge will be our last official gathering of the group. Due to the decline of participation at the meetings (less than 20), I'm not going to tie up a private room for 3.5 hours and negate the fact that Stevens could be patronizing cash-paying (and credit card) customers. They have NEVER told me that we need to have more participation, matter of fact, they are most gracious to me since the earlier two meetings this year they double-booked our private room (JAN + APR), and we had to meet in the dining room. The last meeting was in fact in the private room, but again, participation was scant.

I wanted to let you know in advance so that you could mark your calendar for October 27, 2018 at 11:00 to attend the final meeting of CARMA. I might schedule a gathering once or twice during 2019 possibly at Papa's Pizza Place in Woodridge, because our beloved server from Phillie's Pizza, Marion works there 3 or 4 evenings a week. Carol and I have dined there, and seen Marion a few times.

Just to let you know, Rich will be in town towards the end of December 2018. I will be scheduling a dinner at Papa's Pizza Place one of the evenings when Rich is free while he's in town. Exact date to be determined.

Will Sperling W9WSS
CARMA Moderator / Co-Director
Email: carma+owner@groups.io

Status
Not open for further replies.