The Location Based Scanning articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
have been greatly overhauled to make it a much easier read than the mess they were in. You can start here, and there are links at the bottom to provide navigation for each article

There is still some cleanup to be done. One thing that I can't do is to dig into the Uniden TWiki and find all the articles that are related to Location Based Scanning. These need to be added to these articles where needed. If someone would go through the Uniden TWiki and capture their URLs, they can easily be added.

As always, corrections and updates are needed and welcome

Mike

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Great job Mike! Thank you.

Have you considered adding Whistler's TRX-1 & TRX-2? While they don't use GPS, you can do location scanning by selecting City, County, or Zip code.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Be advised the new Uniden Rep is about to tackle the TWiki's and revamp/redo/add too. And he says its gonna be a bit of a chore, so might take a little while.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Yes I know. I've done a basic redesign but this is a corporate, not a hobby, wiki so I can't really overstep boundaries here. I kinda think JB has got other bigger fish to fry but we shall see....Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.