The Mighty KBC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbott

Premium Subscriber
...became Mighty again. The 5/25/2019 broadcast to NA (0000ut 5/26) was quite listenable for the entire two hours with another good selection of music. This was the first Saturday since they made the frequency change that I heard the program. Great decode of the MFSK64 image, too. Received using my SDRplay RSPduo and Pixel RF Pro-1B here in central Ohio.

--
Mike

bandicam 2019-05-25 21-35-18-265.jpgpic_2019-05-26_013102z.png

scanchs

Tonight on The Mighty KBC, the DJ Eric Van Willigen announced at the beginning of his segment, The Giant Jukebox was being sponsored by Mike Bott. Is that the same person as mbott here? If it is, that is very cool!

ScanCHS

scanchs

Last night on The Mighty KBC, the DJ Eric Van Willigen again announced that The Giant Jukebox was being sponsored by Mike Bott. Later in the show, Uncle Eric called Mike out for requesting such a long song (Stairway to Heaven). He said he was going to wash his car and take a Chinese course while he was waiting for the song to finish playing! :ROFLMAO:

So Mike, how does it feel to be chastised by Uncle Eric in front of half the planet. At least you took a little pressure off Mr. Spencer while Eric was picking on you! :LOL:

ScanCHS

mbott

Premium Subscriber
I actually got two shout-outs last night. The one from Eric and another, about 10 minutes in to the first hour by Dave who also commented on my music selection. I'll be asking Eric shortly how the Chinese lesson went and if the car has been "properly" washed. :)

I had to listen via the website as KBC faded into the noise floor about 43 minutes into the first hour. :(

In future shows, listen for "Society's Child" by Janis Ian. Eric mention that he was not familiar with it.

--
Mike

mbott

Premium Subscriber
Yep, Uncle Eric played "Society's Child" as the next to the last song on his show. ;)

Unfortunately, The Mighty wasn't so Mighty at about 1hr 33min into the 2 hours. It faded into the noise here during Turn The Page.pic_2020-05-17_013009z.png

--
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.