• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

The new car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrak

I just purchased a 92 Cadillac Eldorado TC fully loaded with 72,000 miles for only 2,000 dollars and this car is in mint condition her are some pics.

[img[http://dodgeintrepid.net/photopost/data/510/6544Picture_007-med.jpg[/img]

Last edited:

I_10_92

All you need is some gold teeth, some spinning rims and a big clock around your neck, and you're all set to be a rap star!

Nice ride by the way :)

Astrak

I_10_92 said:
All you need is some gold teeth, some spinning rims and a big clock around your neck, and you're all set to be a rap star!

Nice ride by the way :)
FO SHIZZLE!!!!!!!!!

Astrak

No I don't think I will be doing any rims I like the ones it has. It was a showroom car for a Cadillac dealership in Michigan it has Prime wheel company wheels on it and a Prolock starter disable key that I guess were added onto the car. I wish I knew how much those wheels were worth I'm guessing they might be worth more than the car but I don't know there is just no info on the net about these things.

Astrak

Yea he was a big guy he was actually an Extra class ham VE, I think the leather on the Cadillacs is a little loose fitting its not pulled so tight to the seat that is why it looks like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.