Coding The new wiki front page is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
After a very long time, the front page for the wiki has been greatly updated. It now uses sub topics to gather topics and provide focus as well as an easy way to find things.

A few of the changes (but only a few) include
  • The Belka, Blue Tail and Unication articles are now linked on the front page
  • Decoders are now gathered in one place
  • All the programming FAQs are now isolated and gathered to make them easy to find
Enjoy...Mike

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
I think it looks good. A couple of comments, the background color on some sections make it an eye-bleeding experience, particularly the "Help" section (Blue links on Red background). The "Help for Newcomers" Blue on Purple and "Gateways" Blue on Light Blue are not quite as bad, but still not that good.

Also, in the "Help" section, there's a link that refers to the RRCDROM. It's been eons since that was offered, is that link even relevant? Should the link be removed?

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
We've been discussing the RRCDROM. While it's no longer offered or relevant, there are still some out there and the Wiki is the only place to find support for it.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Let me see what I can do about that background color tonight. Thanks for the comment. Mike

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
I lightened the color backgrounds a bit. Does it help?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.