The Northeast Nova Scotia Correctional Facility

Status
Not open for further replies.

etimothyd

Hello,
Is there anyone from around Pictou county that would know the frequencies they use at The Northeast Nova Scotia Correctional Facility?

topdogz401

My scanner has picked up what is identified in the database as the correctional facility in Burnside when I am close to the NEN correctional facility I believe it is in the 800 MHz range, I don't have it handy, but this may help if you look for Burnside frequencies. I've only heard then in passing driving by, so can't confirm this but it would be a good place to try first.

868.31250 is the frequency I was thinking of, give it a listen and let us know if it is indeed NEN

etimothyd

Yes I have been picking up the same thing, So you think its North East Nova not Burnside, I thought that might be a bit too far away.
So I should relabel that one.
Thanks

hfxChris

Database Admin
My scanner has picked up what is identified in the database as the correctional facility in Burnside when I am close to the NEN correctional facility I believe it is in the 800 MHz range, I don't have it handy, but this may help if you look for Burnside frequencies. I've only heard then in passing driving by, so can't confirm this but it would be a good place to try first.

868.31250 is the frequency I was thinking of, give it a listen and let us know if it is indeed NEN

Yes I have been picking up the same thing, So you think its North East Nova not Burnside, I thought that might be a bit too far away.

It's simplex, so limited range. Pretty sure it's the same frequency in use at all of the Provincial Corrections facilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.