The Pot Calling the Kettle Black...I mean White!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
Here's proof of what he says, in his own words! Can you imagine the outrage if Hillary, or McCain made reference to "Typical Black People"? Obama sounds like the "Typical do as I say, not as I do" candidate.

Barack Obama tries to explain that 'good people' still hold racial stereotypes

Obama, speaking about his white grandmother:

"But she is a typical white person who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, there's a reaction that's been bred into our experiences that don't go away, and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society."

Entire story:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2008/03/21/2008-03-21_barack_obama_tries_to_explain_that_good_.html

jimyleg

GreatLakes said:
Here's proof of what he says, in his own words! Can you imagine the outrage if Hillary, or McCain made reference to "Typical Black People"? Obama sounds like the "Typical do as I say, not as I do" candidate.

Barack Obama tries to explain that 'good people' still hold racial stereotypes

Obama, speaking about his white grandmother:

"But she is a typical white person who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, there's a reaction that's been bred into our experiences that don't go away, and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society."

Entire story:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2008/03/21/2008-03-21_barack_obama_tries_to_explain_that_good_.html
Bingo Bingo Bingo, 10-4?

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
La Bamba Osama Obama Yomomma doesn't know how to speak to people let alone like a politician and this will be his downfall. Add his associations with well known racists and he'll fall so hard he'll make a hole in the ground. The "himeytown" remark killed Jesse Jackass' chances for election and this guy is digging his grave with his tongue. The last thing we need in the White House is a racist or another Clinton, I don't know which is worse or if there is any difference at all. That doesn't leave much to vote for in this the most dismal election on record.

If you know your history you know the meaning of that line from Those Were The Days, "Mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again." and this year it hits harder than ever.

Last edited:

blinddog50

I like the Lewis Black routine about the upcoming election.
Let's not elect a new live person for President.
Let's elect one of our dead ex-Presidents.

Hmm, now where did they put FDR?

Status
Not open for further replies.