The Program hangs out ICOM PCR 2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybor

The program sometimes hangs out, it may happen 2-3 times a week when the radio is running around the clock. it stays in frequency and has to restart the program. Anyone who has participated in this before?

zytorx

Hi,
install same version as your receiver.
i'm using receiver version 2.10, and software ver. 2.10

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Ubbe

What program do you use, Icoms own program?
What mode, receiver, simple or combo?
Do you use internal speaker or usb audio?
What operating system, Win7 or compatible mode i Win10?
Did it start to freeze after you did a Microsoft upgrade?

/Ubbe

zytorx

I want to add that just installed software ver. 2.20, but my receiver firmware is updated to 2.10, and is working perfectly.
I tried las soft ver. 2.201 and was not working properly, take note ver. 2.201 adds USB 3.0 support. I think if not connecting to a 3.0 USB port. It won't work.
I'm using win 7 , receiver firmware updated and soft. 2.20

Ubbe

Some computers hardware have problems with USB 3.0 ports that are not fully compatible with USB2 and USB1. Some USB2 devices work but others don't. You can ususally disable the computers USB3 drivers to make it work more compatible in only USB2 and USB1 mode.

Where did you get that 2.201 version?
I doubt that the R2500 have any USB3 supported hardware so it is some sort of software fix that interface with Windows.

/Ubbe

Ubbe

I don't know, maybe he has email notification enabled and he suddenly comes back here and tells us how he fixed his problem.

/Ubbe

cybor

tacksam för alla svar, bytte jag datorn och allt löstes, blev fri från skuld sedan dess

zytorx

Some computers hardware have problems with USB 3.0 ports that are not fully compatible with USB2 and USB1. Some USB2 devices work but others don't. You can ususally disable the computers USB3 drivers to make it work more compatible in only USB2 and USB1 mode.

Where did you get that 2.201 version?
I doubt that the R2500 have any USB3 supported hardware so it is some sort of software fix that interface with Windows.

/Ubbe
Hi,
here you can get 2.201 ver. supporting USB 3.0

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.