The real reason Cell Phone use is banned on Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0IU

No it isn't. Otherwise legal researchers would not be able to publish analyses in law journals or teach law classes. Amicus briefs by non-lawyers would be unlawful to create.

What is illegal is to practice law without a license. There is a difference.
Thanks for the clarification Dave. I guess my point was that if you want a legal opinion, consult someone qualified to render that opinion and in most cases, that is not someone on an Internet forum!

davidmc36

Premium Subscriber
The idea of a jet full of business travelers all yacking on cell phones worries me a bit in light of the fact that many modern A/C have no conventional physical connection from the cockpit to flight controls or engines. How much RF could the systems that control all the "Fly by Wire" controls take before they malfunction? Would the sheilding they have be enough to reject any harmful radiation that may develop? Has anybody ever filled one up with cell talkers and tested it? I for sure would start with a ground test first!!

D

DaveNF2G

Thanks for the clarification Dave. I guess my point was that if you want a legal opinion, consult someone qualified to render that opinion and in most cases, that is not someone on an Internet forum!

You are absolutely right about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.