• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

"The Red Porcupine"

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpSec

Code 21, Status 7
Database Admin
The latest news is the owner was installing a Code 3 siren into it at a hamfest, and when approached by a HSdC operative for pics, he agreed!

tiawah466

I was wondering how that thing had enough power to run everthing and then I spotted the extra batteries on the passenger side floor.

okccsi

A professional installer, which this guy isn't, would have installed more than one alternator and extra batteries.

OKC CSI

mciupa

DB Administrator
Truly a blatant Hamsexual :twisted:
Wonder what his wife ..? . . . oh, never mind . :roll:

motomeso

A professional installer would have installed one or two Icom 706's to cover all the bands and called it a day. :)

That car makes me want to poke my eyes out with a screw driver.

tiawah466

I don't know, a professional installer could have put in all of those radios and made it look good in a short bus, which seems apporiate.

flyingwolf

unitcharlie said:
If this guy is ever involved in a traffic accident it will take a week to cut him free... unless it is a rear-ender...
In which case he is going to have about a dozen of those radios embedded in him.

Was on a scene once with a cell phone embedded in a womans neck.

Aanyone care to guess how the wreck happened.

mkewman

Premium Subscriber
mciupa said:
Truly a blatant Hamsexual :twisted:
Wonder what his wife ..? . . . oh, never mind . :roll:
wife? what are you high? the only pair of boobs he's ever seen is in the insanely large collection of national geographic magazines dating back to 1973 in his basement.

:roll:

car2back

mkewman said:
wife? what are you high? the only pair of boobs he's ever seen is in the insanely large collection of national geographic magazines dating back to 1973 in his basement.

:roll:
wow mkewman! two posts in a row mentioning boobs :lol: I agree 100%: What Wife? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.