The Ride (Lynn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9JIG

Sheriff
I have a client who is looking for the freqs used by "The Ride", which is a dial-a-ride service apparently contracted to the MBTA in the Lynn/North Shore area.

He had a frequency for them of 471.8375, supposedly "Channel 1" and he is looking for what they refer to as "Channel 3" and "Channel 15"

Any ideas?

ecps92

"The Ride" itself is a trade name, the various regions thru the MBTA are contractors.

For Lynn the vendor is GLSS aka Greater Lynn Senior Services and we have found a few frequencies for them in T-Band. No Channel #'s tho. :cool: All on Rental Repeaters and do not the multiple PL's in use

Business Radio Systems - Scan New England Wiki

I have a client who is looking for the freqs used by "The Ride", which is a dial-a-ride service apparently contracted to the MBTA in the Lynn/North Shore area.

He had a frequency for them of 471.8375, supposedly "Channel 1" and he is looking for what they refer to as "Channel 3" and "Channel 15"

Any ideas?

OceanNora

484.5125 is referred to as Channel 3, I've yet to hear any discussion of a channel 15, I usually hear "2," "3," "North Shore," and "Boston" mentioned, with Channel 3 and Boston as interchangeable terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.