"The Scanner Guys" video on SDS200

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
Sounded like something good to watch. So I waited ALL DAY till the 8pm live stream on Youtube. I am interested in this radio and THOUGHT these guys were going to review and discuss and actually SHOW what this radio does with an actual sds200!! Instead it was a REHASH of the same generic information you can get from advertisements! Not to mention the DISTRACTING BACKGROUNDS and mindless idle babbling about nothing useful. So I wasted an hour watching only to get about 30 minutes of pretty basic information that we can easily get from an ad! I thought they were going to have a real sds200 and demonstrate its use! This is just MY opinion. But it would be nice to be able to watch a well produced video of scanners with the actual scanner being demonstrated showing how to program, features, etc. NOT a rehash of generic bland features we already know!:(

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Sounded like something good to watch. So I waited ALL DAY till the 8pm live stream on Youtube. I am interested in this radio and THOUGHT these guys were going to review and discuss and actually SHOW what this radio does with an actual sds200!! Instead it was a REHASH of the same generic information you can get from advertisements! Not to mention the DISTRACTING BACKGROUNDS and mindless idle babbling about nothing useful. So I wasted an hour watching only to get about 30 minutes of pretty basic information that we can easily get from an ad! I thought they were going to have a real sds200 and demonstrate its use! This is just MY opinion. But it would be nice to be able to watch a well produced video of scanners with the actual scanner being demonstrated showing how to program, features, etc. NOT a rehash of generic bland features we already know!:(
Sounds like hams.

Status
Not open for further replies.