The start of my Monitoring Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdoggg

pogbobo said:
gotta start somewhere :)

whats wrong with the pager?

Dont really know. Just woke up on day and theres no vol to it. You can hear it if you turn it all the way up and hold it to your ear. Also soon after I got it the county changed the EMS freq and so channel 2 is not even a good freq.
Im looking for 2 CHEP Minitor IVs to replace it. But no luck so far.

Thanks

hoser147

Everybody has to start somewhere just some cant stop. I scanned for years with only 1 scanner and before that a tunable multiband radio, talk about waiting for some traffic. Alots changed, now you can have as many as you can listen to and still miss somethings. Your off on a good start good luck with your hunt, and Good Scannin Hoser

Croaker90

Maybe you need a new speaker in the pager.

Go buy a really cheap one, and if that cheap one works, spend the extra money and buy you a good one.

:)

bigdoggg

Croaker90 said:
Maybe you need a new speaker in the pager.

Go buy a really cheap one, and if that cheap one works, spend the extra money and buy you a good one.

:)

done tryed that. :(
But thanks for trying to help.
Like I said I am looking 2 two-channel Minitor IV pagers on the VHF band to replace it. Im hopping I can find 2 for about $75 each but no luck so far. Im also trying to get a /\/\ 800 MHz radio with 6 fleet channels to add to it, only wont to pay about a $100 for it thow.
Im trying to get me a shack but its not looking to good money wise. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.