The state of Tennessee Advanced Communications Network (TACN)

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
I think 9521 is rescue. I've not heard anything on it recently, but did pick up some transmissions on that TG back a couple of months ago. That's who it sounded like then. Their unit numbers are 300

surfacemount

Knox / Roane / Loudon counties, Tennessee
While you guys are sussing out the talk groups, it might be helpful to commit to paper the radio call numbers. I know the Vonore PD units are 1200's, and the Sheriff Aux are all Xray. Sheriff members are the low number 700's then other agencies have higher number 700's. Jailers are in the 1700s; lastly, I know that the actual ambulances are 430's, but I don't know if the EMS members have an individual call. That's all I've figured out so far

Remington12G

GØT AES?
While you guys are sussing out the talk groups, it might be helpful to commit to paper the radio call numbers. I know the Vonore PD units are 1200's, and the Sheriff Aux are all Xray. Sheriff members are the low number 700's then other agencies have higher number 700's. Jailers are in the 1700s; lastly, I know that the actual ambulances are 430's, but I don't know if the EMS members have an individual call. That's all I've figured out so far
  • 100s Monroe County Highway Department
  • 300s Monroe County Rescue Squad
  • 400s Monroe County EMS
  • 500s Tellico Plains City PD & FD
  • 600s Rural Fire Departments
  • 700s Monroe County Sheriff's Office
  • 800s Sweetwater PD & FD
  • 900s Madisonville PD & FD
  • 1200s Vonore PD & FD

zachgallop

Is 9505 Sheriff OPS or Sheriff Talkaround? Can anyone confirm? I heard traffic that said the following on SO PATROL, “hey 23 go to talkaround.” He responded, “copy.” Talkgroup 9505 popped up directly after and both transmissions were secure with the same radio IDs. I noticed that 9505 it is already in the database listed as Sheriff OPS and listed as a clear talkgroup. I just wanted to make sure that I am not submitting incorrect information by submitting it as Sheriff’s Office Talkaround.

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
9513 Madisonville PD Dispatch
9514 Madisonville PD Talk around (E)
9525 Madisonville FD Dispatch
9509 MCSO SRO (E) School Resource Officers
9510 MCSO SRT (E) Special Response Team

All submitted.

ccfire

Premium Subscriber
I can confirm for Monroe County talkgroup is 9529 is incident channel 1 or atleast that's what it is labeled as in my fire radio also listening to it on my scanner radio service is using it today to run test

hulio

Premium Subscriber
Has Loudon County, Greenback and Lenoir city switch over to TACN full-time.? Do they still use UHF? There is listing for both?

zachgallop

Has Loudon County, Greenback and Lenoir city switch over to TACN full-time.? Do they still use UHF? There is listing for both?
Priority EMS, Greenback VFD, Philadelphia VFD, Loudon County Fire Rescue, Loudon County EMA Dive Team utilizes UHF Analog for their primary communication channels. They also use TACN sometimes, except for Priority EMS. Lenoir City Utilities Board, Lenoir City Police, Lenoir City Fire, Loudon County Sheriff, and Tellico Village VFD use TACN for primary communications. Loudon County Sheriff and Lenoir City Police use encryption heavily, and recently the radios not operating secure were changed to secure mode. The dispatch console side for Lenoir City Fire, EMA, and Tellico Village VFD is simulcasted across UHF analog and TACN. Loudon Police and Loudon Fire are UHF DMR for their primary communications. The dispatch console side is simulcasted across Loudon Fire DMR and Loudon Fire Analog. Loudon County Jail is UHF DMR. The fire agencies that are digital use their analog UHF channels for fireground communications. I hope this helps.