The Unit on CBS???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pogbobo

The Unit is one of my favorite shows!!

I don't know if it ever recovered from the strike ... the last new episode was back in December and I'm not sure if it was the season finale or not (I don't think it was)

there has been no news as to whether it has been canceled or when the new season will start (or season 3 will continue) ... imho it would be stupid to cancel it, but hey, dumber things have happened :)

shaft

Premium Subscriber
CBS has been upfront about the shows they are cancelling. So with no word on The Unit, I think the old saying, no news is good news, is a good sign that it might return.

SCPD

QRT
what annoyed me was they stopped following the storyline and just branched out into randim episodes. they were following brown, about to take out jonas after the unit was broken up by the CIA. the next few epsiodes, dident even tough on that. i miss the story lines, thats why shows like 24, rescue me, and the shield will continue. (yes i know its the shields last season)

shaft

Premium Subscriber
i dont recall if it was the first or second episode of this season (3), but you do find out why Bob was scoping out Jonas.

hoser147

lakekid313 said:
what annoyed me was they stopped following the storyline and just branched out into randim episodes. they were following brown, about to take out jonas after the unit was broken up by the CIA. the next few epsiodes, dident even tough on that. i miss the story lines, thats why shows like 24, rescue me, and the shield will continue. (yes i know its the shields last season)
I agree, but that was due to the strike they were tryin to spread out the show, but its hard to keep a story line going like that. 24 was a good show and still watch it when I can, but Rescue me and Shield although good shows show to much Bad rapp for Public safety personnel. Even though there are bad apples out there, those shows just go to far. All right help me out here had memory failure, the Fire EMS and PD show that had Bosco and the gang now that was more of a reality show. Hoser

Status
Not open for further replies.