The URGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerH11

The PSR 300 looks like a nice radio and I'm getting the urge to buy one. Somebody talk me out of it because I should wait at least a month to buy one. Anyway, it looks like from what I read is that is has super audio which is what I like in a radio. I also believe it can use CC Only, but can it do I-Call? I think that 10 banks of 100 channels is a waste. I hate banks and channels after the BC246 but 100 in a bank is a waste for when you want to limit what you're hearing when you wants things mostly quiet like when watching TV.
Another radio I was looking at was the BC330 but it looks like it will be hard to find. What do you think of that radio?

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
No on the I-Calls, the radio doesn't track them. The Uniden BR330T is an excellent radio, but it's gone unless you find it used. :(

Nobody can talk you out of buying a PSR-300, but you may want to look at the PRO-164 and see if you like it. It is the kissing cousin to the 300. :cool:

pogbobo

DaveIN said:

Nobody can talk you out of buying a PSR-300, but you may want to look at the PRO-164 and see if you like it. It is the kissing cousin to the 300. :cool:

I'd say its more like the fraternal twin .... but we all know how I feel on the matter :):) lol

DonS

pogbobo said:
I'd say its more like the fraternal twin .... but we all know how I feel on the matter :):) lol
I'd say they're more like identical twins, dressed differently, with different memories and fingerprints.

Eng74

Ham Radio Outlet still had some 330's the last time I looked. I use the 330 for work and love the tone out. I can carrie and it is not going unless the stations I have or it is an all call for the whole county. It suprised the BC that there is a scanner out that works like that.

RogerH11

Eng74 said:
Ham Radio Outlet still had some 330's the last time I looked. I use the 330 for work and love the tone out. I can carrie and it is not going unless the stations I have or it is an all call for the whole county. It suprised the BC that there is a scanner out that works like that.

It's listed but the "In Stock" icon isn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.