These 2 pages in the wiki appear to be related

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
One is showing up in our orphans list, the other is properly linked

The difference is 'County' vs. 'Central'. Perhaps one article should be coped to the other?

Remember by policy, orphans MUST be emptied of all information, including all category links (this is coded with the Category verb at the end of the article). Also all articles MUST be categorized; otherwise they show up on our maintenance reports

You can find Missouri related categories very easily. We have built tools for this in most all of the state (and some Canadian provinces) pages. Go to the very bottom of this page and you will see 3 selections that you can use to directly find them.

Thanks...Mike
ye old wiki garbageman

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
Fixed. Obviously someone created one of the pages just a few days ago. I copied the info to the long-standing page and emptied the new page.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
The old page needs to be changed (moved) to Central (rather than County), but I can't do since the new page currently exists.

Thanks!

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
OK I see the West County Dispatch is an orphan but has data in it; the West Central Dispatch article is empty, but still has a link to the St Louis county page. I assume the West Central Dispatch one is to be dropped?

Mike

bdzig

Premium Subscriber
The dispatch center is called West Central Dispatch, not West County. They may have referred to having West County Fire units dispatched to one of their calls at one point in the past, but they've always been West Central since their inception.

Status
Not open for further replies.