These are popping up all over, what do they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bep

Premium Subscriber
These are poring up all around. Not sure what they do, but obviously the ATT is a give away. Did not know where else to post this.
IMG_6828.jpgIMG_6829.jpg

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
Small cell sites.
They are using these to bring coverage into areas that are small and not worth a full size site, narrow corridors, infill, etc.
The cabinet contains the radio with fiber connections back to AT&T, maybe some batteries, but they are usually in a separate box lower on the pole.

Verizon has been installing these locally. Easier to get approved than a full size site, utilities are willing to sell pole space.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned

HAHA Oh, that just tickles me something awful. Though, I wouldn't mind living in Northern Florida or the west side for the weather, but it seems like a lot of the people there, especially everything I've read come out of there, are a few ounces short of a dime bag. HAHAHA

cVvXJE3.gif

wtp

i live in Florida, but i don't think or act like one. i am not native. i grew up in New Jersey.
the stupid runs thick here.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
I used to live in California, but I'm not a nut. LOL I was originally born in Illinois, lived in the frozen tundra that was North Dakota, moved from Cali, and now in blowhard Colorado. I so want to move to Texas or Florida. As I always say, I'm tired of the turf and want to live by the surf. Though, I really don't want to put up with a damn hurricane either.

Status
Not open for further replies.