think this is what he deserved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveNF2G

It was attempted murder, pure and simple. If the perp was unaware of facts that would render the attempt impossible, then the impossibility is irrelevant to the issue of guilt. He intended to infect the officer with AIDS and, believing that spitting body fluids directly into the officer's mouth would do the job, he did so. Of course he got what he deserved!

mastr

He deserves a more direct and long lasting punishment.

A prison stay will probably educate him on a number of HIV related issues...LOL

af5rn

I don't care if he was diseased or not. Anybody who intentionally spits on another person should be executed, after a few years of incarcerated sodomy.

car2back

af5rn said:
I don't care if he was diseased or not. Anybody who intentionally spits on another person should be executed, after a few years of incarcerated sodomy.
I'd hate to hear what you think should be done with real bad guys!

If this turd knew about his HIV/AIDS I say justice was served!

SAR923

Want to bet me 10 to 1 this guys is also Hep C positive? There's a very real chance of transmiting Hep C through saliva and Hep C will kill you as surely as HIV, it just takes longer.

franka00213

He didnt get enought punishment if you ask me, what he gets to sit in jail and live on tax payers money for free. So he tryed to transmit the HIV to an officer and now that officers paying for hot food and a roof over his head!! Our justice system is screwed up. Just my opinion!

HE SHOULD FRY FOR WHAT HE DID but hey im just another person paying for these people to live with medical care, nutricious food and a roof over there head... For free to the prisoner...

Portable14

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
He should have to do hard labor for his entire prison sentence to pay for any medical bills and/or pain and suffering the officer might incur.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
Sorry, gonna have to give this one a thumbs down. Way too extreme and it opens the state up for a class action lawsuit on the grounds that the state discriminated against someone with HIV. Dumb move. It will likely be overturned by a higher court if the guy's attorney appeals it (and he damn well should).

HIV is very hard to get. Very. You've got way better odds of getting hit by lightning than to contract HIV because someone spit on you. What the guy should have gotten was a lesson in manners courtesy of Mr. Taser and his friend Mr. Restraint Chair.

-AZ

ibagli

Premium Subscriber
There was hardly a "deadly weapon" involved. There's more chance of getting gangrene from a paper cut, and I doubt they would go after anyone who started slashing at an officer with a ream of printer paper.

ridgescan

ibagli said:
There was hardly a "deadly weapon" involved. There's more chance of getting gangrene from a paper cut, and I doubt they would go after anyone who started slashing at an officer with a ream of printer paper.
.............oh so if a thuggy nasty smelly evil devil lovin scumbag with halitosis and rotten teeth hocked up some nice brownish green mucus and spit it into your face and it went into your mouth you're gonna just say "its ok guys, I dont care-its no worse than a ream of PRINTER PAPER?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.