Thinking About putting up a Live Feed

Which Live Scanner Feed would you like to see for the Columbia area?

• Columbia Police Department

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Richland County Sheriff Department

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • SCHP Troop 1

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Kershaw County Fire/EMS/Sheriff/Camden PD and FD

• Other - Please Comment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

grcjrsc

Since there is already a CFD feed up, was thinking about providing a feed to one of the above for the Metro Columbia Area. Looking to see what everyone would like to see up.

Last edited:

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
I think it would be great to get CPD up as it is a digital feed and not as many people have access to digital scanners....

bwl101

SCHP Troop 1! Haha, I start the Academy this weekend and I have been assigned Lexington County for HP when I graduate. I would love to listen to the guys I will be working with come May...

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
SCHP Troop 1! Haha, I start the Academy this weekend and I have been assigned Lexington County for HP when I graduate. I would love to listen to the guys I will be working with come May...

Thank you for making the sacrifices to serve your state and your communities bw101! I wish you safe tours of duty each and every shift! And please remain a RR.com contributor!
Marshall KE4ZNR

bwl101

Thank you for making the sacrifices to serve your state and your communities bw101! I wish you safe tours of duty each and every shift! And please remain a RR.com contributor!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Thank you for your kind words! I wish the "general public" would have the same attitude toward all people who work in public safety!

grcjrsc

CPD is up and running. Will work on getting up the others over the next few weeks. I have several USB sound cards en route for setting up some more feeds. and I have a few radios around for setting additional feeds. Look to see more over the next few weeks.

evan

Database Admin
Thanks for the CPD feed. Like one of the others mentioned, I'd love to see Lexington County fire but I'll take what I can get :)

grcjrsc

Thanks for the CPD feed. Like one of the others mentioned, I'd love to see Lexington County fire but I'll take what I can get :)

I would love to put up Lexington County fire, but I live on the wrong side of town and don't get good reception of the Lexington Simulcast site. I can get them on the Harbison site, but Harbison doesn't always carry all the traffic. I'll think on a solution and if I come up one I'll put up a Lexington FD feed.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
I keep getting my feeds up but have connection issues and they go back down, we are finally finally switching back to road runner and I will be able to put up 3 feeds again with my BCT-15s so I can host lexington fire/ems again, it is still probably a month away but coming...

thanks so much for hosting feeds from the midlands! :)

sillyphilly

Columbia Fire Feed

Sorry to be a bother here....but that is the one I usually listen to...you mentioned it was up in your earlier email and it hasn't been up for me today, just wanted to be sure I was accessing the right thing.

Thank you.

kc2rgw

Premium Subscriber
Or do what I do, just punch in the significant regional agencies and hit 'scan'. My feed serves PD and FD/EMS for a bunch of towns and county as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.