This is a requried training video for all police now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandxer

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
And this is required viewing for our police officers now ?!?!
Who told you that?

That can't be good if so.
I'm not sure I understand... Police shouldn't put names into NCIC for a search? Or are you saying that if the NCIC returns them as active terrorists, they should be released?

Scandxer

Who told you that?

I'm not sure I understand... Police shouldn't put names into NCIC for a search? Or are you saying that if the NCIC returns them as active terrorists, they should be released?
Ya that's exactly what I'm saying.. Terrorists should be allowed to walk the streets.. lol :)

No but seriously If someone is a Terrorist because they committed a terrorist act then ya a NCIC check should show that.

But we are talking about Thought Police here.

This video doesn't concern you at all?

Honestly, at this point, who should we fear more the Actual Terrorists or Our Government that labels anyone it wants, even its own citizens, as Terrorists?

Sadly this video is required viewing for all U.S. Police departments.

As a Law-Abiding Citizen it scares me to think Good meaning Police are being brainwashed against the citizens they swore to protect.

People with cameras, gps, backpacks, taking pictures etc. are to be looked at as terrorists by local police? Seriously?

Anyone of us could be entered into database as a possibly terrorist for doing absolutely nothing and not even know it?

Imagine being a Possibly Terrorist and not even knowing it because that hiking trip you went on last summer and got pulled over for an out headlight!!

JoeyC

So educating the police on the various designations of potential terrorists and how to respond to them is brainwashing? I guess you think it better that no training be done and when an NCIC hit comes back as a CAT3 target, the cop should just scratch his head and go HUH? Or maybe that encryption that you think is coming is going to prevent the need to walk away from the subject when the sensitive "hit" information comes over the radio. :roll:
Whether you like it or not the USA is being infiltrated with bad guys with bad plans for the country, so I for one am happy that our often inept government is making some kind of effort to thwart a future horrific act. It may not be a perfect plan but it is better than ignoring the fact that a group of people are trying to derail and destroy the way of life you and I know FOREVER.
I have a gps, a camera, a backpack and I've taking 10s of thousands of pictures outdoors in this USofA in the last several years, in cities, parks and in rural areas. I can count on one hand how many times I've been harrassed for doing this minus 4 fingers and a thumb. NONE. Am I on a terrorist watchlist because of this? could be.

jtech48

Im A Dispatcher for LAPD And We Have Yet To Hear Of TSC, But We Have Our Own Terrorist center. Then Again We Do It A Whole Different Way, But Then Again We Have Our Policy And Many Agencies Have Their Own

Coll And Funny Video Though

N

N_Jay

Alex Jones?

I did not see anything about UFOs. ;)

No but seriously If someone is a Terrorist because they committed a terrorist act then ya a NCIC check should show that.
Seriously, did we watch the same video?

Sadly this video is required viewing for all U.S. Police departments.
According to who?

As a Law-Abiding Citizen it scares me to think Good meaning Police are being brainwashed against the citizens they swore to protect.
How so? Exactly what in that video do you consider brainwashing?

People with cameras, gps, backpacks, taking pictures etc. are to be looked at as terrorists by local police? Seriously?
I must have missed that part.
I saw them say to observe such thing "if a hit came back", and nothing about such things being an indication of being a terrorist.

Anyone of us could be entered into database as a possibly terrorist for doing absolutely nothing and not even know it?

Imagine being a Possibly Terrorist and not even knowing it because that hiking trip you went on last summer and got pulled over for an out headlight!!
Again, where do you get this from? Certainly not from the video.

Seems that if anyone is doing any Brain Washing, I would think it might be Alex Jones.

Last edited:

Scandxer

Alex Jones?

According to who?

I saw them say to observe such thing "if a hit came back", and nothing about such things being an indication of being a terrorist.

Seems that if anyone is doing any Brain Washing, I would think it might be Alex Jones.

Huh?

Who the hell is Alex Jones and what does UFO's have to do with this?

Come back down to earth Bro lol.. :)

This is a Real Police Training Video about TSC.

Did you even watch it?

Hey maybe its just me but I think it's a little much to be putting American Citizens that do absolutely nothing into Terrorist databases. That is EXACTLY what this video instructs the Officer to do. (Ironically It's hidden behind a joke to a point of being subliminal. When they are in the car together Bobbing back and fourth.)

Don't get me wrong I'm not a Terrorist Sympathizer or Terrorist Supporter or some crap.

Just a concerned citizen.

N

N_Jay

Huh?

Who the hell is Alex Jones and what does UFO's have to do with this?
YouTube - Terrorist Screening Center - Police Training Video as seen on the Alex Jones Show
Maybe you don't know much about your "source"
alex jones UFO - Google Search

Come back down to earth Bro lol.. :)
I am but Alex is not.

This is a Real Police Training Video about TSC.
It sure looks like parts of one. (I am not even arguing that point)

Did you even watch it?
Yes I did. Did you?
I asked some specific questions, but you did not answer.

Hey maybe its just me but I think it's a little much to be putting American Citizens that do absolutely nothing into Terrorist databases.
Really?
Exactly how do you think names get into teh database?
Shoudl we wait for "proof" before watchuing anyone?
Should that "proof" be subject to the rules of evidence?
Just where do you draw the line?

That is EXACTLY what this video instructs the Officer to do Ironically It's hidden behind a joke to a point of being subliminal. When they are in the car together Bobbing back and fourth.)
Only if you are "Paling Around" with people on teh list ;)

Seriously, I don't get it.

They don't call you in because you have sleeping bags, they only call if they get a hit because you are ON THE LIST.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a Terrorist Sympathizer or Terrorist Supporter or some crap.

Just a concerned citizen.
I still wonder where you got the idea that this is mandatory training?

Last edited:

mdulrich

Premium Subscriber
What a concept! People under suspicion, but not enough evidence of a crime to arrest, being let go after doing a field interview. How dare the police do this!!!

Disclaimer: For those of you who don't understand sarcasm, you might want to look it up.

I'm surprised Alex didn't make the case that these people are being hauled away to the FEMA camps.

Mike

Scandxer

Haha..Np, I get it. :)

Well thanks for clearing this up guys.

It defiantly is all just silly nonsense.

I will adjust my Tin Foil hat accordingly lol

Well I'm off to help my kid finish the weather balloon in the backyard we've been working on together.

He is inside of it now, but don't worry I tied it all down myself!

idontknow82

Alex Jones?

According to who?

Maybe you should look on Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! and Alex Jones' Prison Planet.com instead of talking foolish.

N

N_Jay

Well N_Jay, you must like giving up liberties for security then.
Well, this is a little off topic, but in the name of honest discussion, I will answer.

1) In general, no.
2) In reality, it can not be avoided.
3) Neither #1 or #2 should be taken as meaning I believe in either position taken to the extreme.
4) I do strongly believe in not filling your head with meaningless crap, and that is what I find most of Alex Jones to be. (Maybe this should be my number 1 statement.)

Have a good day and try to read and understand what I have written without reading between the lines or distorting my position in a vain attempt to find a position to argue from.

idontknow82

Well, this is a little off topic, but in the name of honest discussion, I will answer.

1) In general, no.
2) In reality, it can not be avoided.
3) Neither #1 or #2 should be taken as meaning I believe in either position taken to the extreme.
4) I do strongly believe in not filling your head with meaningless crap, and that is what I find most of Alex Jones to be. (Maybe this should be my number 1 statement.)

Have a good day and try to read and understand what I have written without reading between the lines or distorting my position in a vain attempt to find a position to argue from.
Just the way you come off seems like your a government boy.

N

N_Jay

Just the way you come off seems like your a government boy.
Why?

You have stated that you don't agree with my use of facts and rational thought, and if you have read much of what I have written concerning our government you would know I don't attribute those characteristics to much in government.

So it seems that you once again have wandered into a unsubstantiatable position.
Some things never change.:roll:

idontknow82

Why?

You have stated that you don't agree with my use of facts and rational thought, and if you have read much of what I have written concerning our government you would know I don't attribute those characteristics to much in government.

So it seems that you once again have wandered into a unsubstantiatable position.
Some things never change.:roll:
Well since you seem to balk at what these people have to say about the government and call what they say crap, thats why I keep questioning you.

N

N_Jay

Well since you seem to balk at what these people have to say about the government and call what they say crap, thats why I keep questioning you.
Well if you were interested in conversation instead of only arguing, you could point out some particular issue you believe is correct that I have "balked" at, and include some kind of supporting rational.

Or you could just continue with your current style of posting. (I would hate to be accused of telling people what to do)

Of course the topic of this thread is not; "Is Alex Jones complete crap", nor is it "In N_Jay a "governement boy" (what ever that is)", nor is it "Is IDON'TKNOW incapable of rational conversation".

It is about that video (hence bringing the source into play). And I believe the implication that it is some unreasonable indication of "big brother government" or "brainwashing" or "scary" at all is crap. But that is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.