This morning chase

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevieD

Did anybody happen to be near there scanners when the chase was going on this morning i caught alittle bit on mine.Also i wish i had my scanner with me this afternoon there was a crash on 494 this afternoon. I saw on the overhead signs that 494 was closed.

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
I was out of my truck making a delivery when the chase was going on, so I didn't hear it. I got back in the truck just in time to hear the State Patrol say they were "clear 10-33." I did hear HCSO on their car to car channel while they were out walking along 694 in Brooklyn Park looking for evidence.

There were a couple posts on the Twin Cities Incident Page regarding the 494 crash. I was at home and listening to Anoka Co. at the time, but I did hear HCMC on one of the ETAC channels saying they had 2 in critical condition.
http://groups.google.com/group/twin-cities-incident-page/?hl=en

N0FPY

Chase

A co-worker of mine was on his way into work and the chase passed him going the other direction on 694. He had his portable radio with him and turned it on to see what was going on.

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
I happened to be sleeping during both. Seemed like there were a lot of injury accidents yesterday. Or at least a lot that made the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.