This one should be in SNOPES. com

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoser147

I do a little designated driving for some friends, When I get there to pickem up I just send them a txt and let them know Im there or almost there to cut down on wait time. While setting in the car I noticed a guy come out start his car get out and look at both sides of the front of his car. Didnt think much of it, he left. The party I was waiting for came out and I started to take them home. A state trooper followed me for a couple of miles, no big deal just observing my driving, he turned around and went to follow another car. The people that I was giving a ride to told me that while out that night several people had told them that someone had been marking head lights with like a china marker and they had been stopped by officers. Ive never heard of any such thing. Anybody??............Hoser

dirtfinder

Soaping Headlight

Ive heard it a lot in the small town I grew up in. They would either use a marker like you mentioned or the would have a small squirt bottle with a soapy solution in it and spray only one headlight, so when driving down the road one headlight would be dimmer than the other. Now I am sure there have been incident of this happening but the amount of rumors that I have heard I doubt it was all true.:D

jb872033

Sounds like a bunch of bums with nothing better to do...i have heard of this before...but even worse i have heard of people batting out headlights...get a life people...or a hobby...but not scanning god forbid because thos are the kind of people that would use the scanner for malicous purposes...

JB

Status
Not open for further replies.