This scammer has done it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

prcguy

I noticed our Ebay friend is at it again with some cheesy home made "satcom" antenna. Apparently he found some modem looking things to sell and botched together what looks like an ash tray with a spring (using those little plastic things you use to hold a large mirror to a wall) and sells it as a "SATCOM VSAT System (HF, VHF, UHF, Starband)". Has anyone ever seen a satellite antenna, or any other directional antenna with a whip sticking out in front of the dish like this? See Ebay item #300221029735. What a complete joke, and he is claiming "Our technician thinks it is a SATCOM VSAT system for communicating with Israel (over Gilat Starband) in their current War of Terror and massacre of the Muslim world, maurading, and pilaging of corporations worldwide". I think this guy must be a terrorist trying to scam a few bucks to send back to the Taliban...
prcguy

mancow

Database Admin
I like this guy's feedback. It cracked me up.

Absolute junk. There is neither an antenna nor a transceiver amongst this debris

prcguy

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
"Items in the pictures are the items that ship. What you see is what you get. Retail for systems like this ~ > $5,000+ (USD). Anticipate auction price > $300"

AHAHAHAHAHA, are those 3 things on the ash tray phone jacks? ahaha lol

24K gold
Looks like an ash tray with some tint foil at best with a spring and camera film canisters in the spring with a cheap R/C whip antenna sticking out of the cans. it isnt even straight, it looks like its taped to the side. Are those RadioShack speakers in a box?
And theres my moms DVR lol
LOL
Look at some of his other products!!!! Theres another phone/data/modem SATCOM antenna with a phone and linksys modem

Last edited:

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
That antenna there is just a bunch of wrenches on a pole. I wonder if that antenna can actually do anyting becides using it to hang up your things

Status
Not open for further replies.