This sounds strange but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technoguy58

OK, I had to listen for quite awhile before I figured out what is going on. There is a new talkgroup on LWIN that is in the Tangi series that has some dispatch for Livingston on it. District 4,5, and 8 so far. Not all dispatch though. No alert tone either. Units specifically say "Tangi dispatch....unit xxx". So far all have been district 4,5, or 8. Back at quarters as well. Sending Acadian to Greenburg for med. Is something going on with fire dispatch in Livingston?? I know it sounds strange, but its true.

Could be air med, could be Mughals could be anything related to that and depends on what channel and TG you are hearing them on could be a GOVT common channel or inop channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technoguy58

Talked to a couple of fireman recently and they said that "yes, Tangi is doing some dispatching for other parishes as a cost saving issue". Apparently, Tangi is dispatching St Helena fire (at least at night) and some Livingston fire (this might be related to moving equipment and setting up on the new parish 911 tower). If I hear any more will advise.

charlie12

Those could be Fire Dist. in Livingston. they have Dist with those numbers. Things should be finished on the new tower in Livingston off La. 63

Status
Not open for further replies.