this video is a pure example of what our future is going to be like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
Sounds like he's got a great survival plan - convince paranoid right winger types that the economy is going to collapse and then charge $40 for his "plan" to survive the impending doom. The plan might be complete bupkiss but if a few thousand paranoid right wingers send him $40 each, his economic survival is easily guaranteed.

-AZ

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
Ah, yes, financial collapse, but he just happens to take Visa, Master Card, Discover Card and American Express. And when the financial system does collapse and you are not happy, he's going to give you a "100% money back guarantee"!

Guns and MRE's are not going to save you when/if things fail. Having a brain and being able to make good decisions on the fly, will. Fortunately, or unfortunately for some, that is something that you can't buy.

LIScanner101

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
I started wondering that myself......did you watch the whole thing?
No way. No need to watch a second of it. His print ad says it all. It's just another "send me money". He's counting the numbers to make a killing. Throw a large enough net and you're guaranteed to catch SOMETHING.

ff-medic

Banned
The Appalachians - Next to the tent and campfire.
Guns and MRE's are not going to save you when/if things fail. Having a brain and being able to make good decisions on the fly, will. Fortunately, or unfortunately for some, that is something that you can't buy.
Know how to hunt , fish , plant a garden, and dig a well.

Or you could follow William Devane...... And buy Gold from Rosyln Capital.

FF - Medic !!!

ff-medic

Banned
The Appalachians - Next to the tent and campfire.
No way. No need to watch a second of it. His print ad says it all. It's just another "send me money". He's counting the numbers to make a killing. Throw a large enough net and you're guaranteed to catch SOMETHING.
It was another stupid infommertial. Get ready Halle Bop is on the way.

FF - Medic !!!

frazpo

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like he's got a great survival plan - convince paranoid right winger types that the economy is going to collapse and then charge $40 for his "plan" to survive the impending doom. The plan might be complete bupkiss but if a few thousand paranoid right wingers send him $40 each, his economic survival is easily guaranteed.

-AZ
LOL. Ya our economy is fool proof. Just like our privacy.

frazpo

Premium Subscriber
funny

Kinda like the food insurance commercials. This was about as far fetched as a pro Obama video.

Status
Not open for further replies.