Thomasville TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

raymondh

I have started not getting the Thomasville TRS system. Not hearing anything for a few weeks on my BCT8 or BC796D but could hear them on Pro 668. I then added 856.0375 to the listed trunk frequencies and started getting the again. Now They just come and go. Anyone have any thoughts or any info on this. Also now the same on the PRO 668.

REVREID

thomasville trs

i parked my scanner on thomasville-i did hear fire-it is early so ,maybe slow for police-it is sunday am also. i do know that they are planning to move,either to greensboro/guilford,or high point trs. i did hear someone on police mention coming in to program radios.this was a few days ago. i guess we will have to wait and see. hope someone has some info to help us.

JTMax

Premium Subscriber
Thomasville

They switched to p25 this past Thursday. If anyone gets info on system control channels please post. Supposed to be on the Guilford county system. I believe they are using the Thomasville towers and I believe they are linking by microwave to the Guilford system. Vice and Tac2 will be encrypted. I heard the FD doing the morning radio check on one of the 8Tac simplex frequencies.

trumpetman

Database Admin
Those that want to monitor Thomasville need to setup a new P25 system with the control frequencies of 859.9375, 858.9375, 857.9375, 856.9375. Look for System ID 4E0 and site ID of 112. Thomasville will be using a site on the Greensboro/Guilford zone core.

I'll try to get it added to the database in the next day or two. When folks local to the area can confirm that all users on the analog system have migrated to the P25 system we will make note in the database. Keep the analog system programmed for the next few months as it will probably stay in service or at least ready to go in case of growing pains or failures on the new site.

raymondh

I will leave the system in both scanners. Do you know it the BC8 And BC796D will be able to get them. I know the 796 gets the viper system. Also what would be the other frequencies besides the control channels?

raymondh

When can you setup the Thomasville system in here as I do not think I have it programed in the 668 right. I do not get the T but it does receive one talk group (PD 15200).
Thanks

REVREID

thomasville trs

if any one is interested-the live broadcast of thomasville police has been updated-you can here all the action on here until the data base is updated. i hope it can be updated soon.i have no way of changing my home patrol,except download it from the data base.however,i do appreciate the live audio.thanks

raymondh

Ned it added to datrabase

I can not get it in my Uniden HP 1 untill it is added to the RR database as I do not have the upgrade on my scanner. Hope Trumpetman will get it added soon.

REVREID

thomasville trs

thanks trumpetman. now if someone local can add the various talk groups-it will be great. my h p 1 does not have that ability.it is older,and refurbished. hope someone can help us out. thanks

raymondh

Talkgroups

I will send talkgroups in when I find them to be added but will need them added before I can listen to the to be able to listen and find out who uses them.

REVREID

talk groups

thanks-i will wait-because i have to,lol-till you get them listed.i can only update thru the data base.the talk groups now are for high point and archdale. maybe the others will be found soon. thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.