Thornton PD pursuit, ofcr inv shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFsponge

Large police pursuit involving Thornton and Denver PD ended at Renaissance 88 Apts, 300 Blk E 88th Ave in Thornton. Shots reported fired from suspect vehicle. Observed: suspect vehicle is stopped, blocked in by many cruisers, broken glass around. A Denver PD Cruiser is also into a nearby fence.

Also observed Thornton Medic Unit depart w/o a patient.

Residents say the driver is deceased on the ground near the vehicle.... I am unable to see or confirm that.

Pretty intense radio traffic as this chase apparently started in Thornton, made it's way to Downtown Denver, and returned basically where it started. Complete with shots fired along the way.

Rob

Attachments

• 1388738061083.jpg
    1388738061083.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 437

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Last nights pursuit and shooting

What a great example of the MNN Group2 channel at work on Zello real time, everyone was monitoring different parts of the pursuit and different talk groups and then sharing the information real time on Zello, long before the actual incident pages could be typed in and sent.

Thanks to all that were online and I'm sure I'll miss some.

MNN-004 with the dispatching, MNN-028 with the initial shots fired, pursuit report, MNN-077, MNN-109 providing local updates, MNN-115, MNN-138. etc

Jim<

Steve2003

You know it is a big deal when DPD patches Dist 1,2,3,4,6, & Metro Net together. Bet the officers in Dist-5 left felt out!

Status
Not open for further replies.