Thornton Standoff, as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
84th & I-25 area possible active shooter, requesting armored vehicle from Aurora, reverse 911 and poss closure of portion of the interstate.

O/F DTRS, Online

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like one code black onscene from a GSW and maybe still looking for a suspect, what are others hearing?

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Denver Post confirming the DOA;

A man wanted in connection with a shooting this afternoon has been found dead in a building at the southeast corner of 84th and Elati.
At least 2 dozen members of a SWAT team entered the building using a battering ram as at least four agencies looked for the suspect, who shot a man in a business complex at 8391 Delaware St.
The raid on the building just before 1:00 p.m. appears to be linked to the earlier shooting. Members of the SWAT team were in the building about 20 minutes before walking out. An ambulance was at the scene and left shortly after the SWAT team exited.

Read more at DenverPost.com.

Jim<

CRfan1

Premium Subscriber
9news is reporting bad info.... I read that the victim was handcuffed and had a GSW to the head. I guess it could be good info but why would the victim be handcuffed? And also the victim was up and walking and witnesses said that the victim had no trouble walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.