Those monitoring Burlington County/NJSP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamr368

Premium Subscriber
What equipment are you using to monitor these systems? I am using a BCD996T and BCD396XT, having upgraded last year from a 396T (and what a huge improvement). I am really looking for some input regarding antennas. I didn't post to the antenna forum as I am specifically seeking input from those successfully monitoring the Burlington County 500 MHz and NJSP 800 MHz systems simultaneously from 1 antenna. I have tried an Antennacraft ST-2 and a UHF centerfire (UHF 300-900 MHz Scanner Antenna) and various pre-amps as well. I am just wondering if anyone has found the 'perfect' antenna/configuration because I have never been satisfied with the resuts of my own experimentation. Perhaps the answer is that there is no ideal antenna for these systems - or - maybe you have a solution that you're willing to share... Thanks!

jblake76

Premium Subscriber
I use the RS/800mhz rubber antenna with success on the Burlington co system. As far as the NJSP well I have tried multiple antennas with no luck. I am mobile all the time and the only Luck I have monitoring the NJSP is in Bordentown/Berlin. Good luck. If you find a answer please share!

Status
Not open for further replies.