Threads not showing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer_rose

Premium Subscriber
I have spent the last 45 min looking for this answer with no luck

In the forum (lets use regional Minnesota to be specific) it says 1599 threads with 10,016 posts.

I open the Minnesota thread and it only had 16 threads and seys (at the bottom left just under "display options") Showing threads 1 to 16 of 16.

I dont have any filters on (that I know of because I didnt change anything that I know of).I looked for settings for that too but still have not located anything

I posted my first thread and one on the replies says to look at posts from last year but they only.

Any info/help would be appreciated!

QDP2012

...I open the Minnesota thread and it only had 16 threads and seys (at the bottom left just under "display options") Showing threads 1 to 16 of 16....

When looking at the "Display Options" at the bottom of a forum (like the Minnesota forum for example), please look for the three fields/pull-down lists, named "Sorted By", "Sort Order", and "From The".

Please click the "From The" field where it shows "Last Month" and change the value to "Beginning". This will change the "1 to 16 of 16" to "1 to 20 of 1597" (it might be more than 1597 depending on whether new threads are added.)

Hope this helps,

Jennifer_rose

Premium Subscriber
Thanks!

That fixed it, kinda.

Both on my tablet and pc it shows all but I need to reset it every time I open that page (I'm not using my back button after I change the setting). I'll survive, thanks again.

QDP2012

There's also a setting in User CP that will set this as your default for all forums.

• At the top of the forum page (like Minnesota), on the left of the second blue navigation bar, click "User CP" to access your "User Control Panel".
  • In the left column of the User Control Panel, click on "Edit Options".
  • In the main section of the page, scroll down to the "Thread Display Options" section, and change the "Default Thread Age Cut Off" from whatever it is now to "Show All Threads".
  • Scroll to the bottom and click the button "Save Changes".

This should make all threads show in all forums.

Hope this helps,

Last edited:

QDP2012

You're certainly welcome. Someone else answered a similar question when I first joined.

Glad it helped,

Status
Not open for further replies.