Thumb Drive Storage On Steroids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
I would love one of those to store video on so I can hand it off my clients. I hate loaning my external drive.

ChrisP

Premium Subscriber
Interesting - it does say 256 GB on the drive in the picture, but the product description says "256 MB". It looks like the Kingston 256 GB drive, but the suggested retail on that is almost $700!

- Chris

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
Interesting - it does say 256 GB on the drive in the picture, but the product description says "256 MB". It looks like the Kingston 256 GB drive, but the suggested retail on that is almost $700!

- Chris

Those are checkboxes that the sellers does when they list the item. My guess is that they saw 256 and clicked on it. The title and description both indicate GB.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
That is a good point. I always back up my data twice. Once on my external drive connected to my pc and again on my secondary external drive that is NOT connected to anything unless backing up. You just never know! I learned the hard way unfortunately!

Manny

lycsailor17

That would be great for people on the go, who carry around bug external hard drives, but very pricey!

Status
Not open for further replies.