Thunder Bay Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasoyeom

I'm visiting Thunder Bay for a few days and can't seem to find City Police which I imagine is encrypted and unmoniterable anyway but just curious. I brought my 436HP with me.

citiot

ʇoᴉʇᴉɔ
Premium Subscriber
OT: Curious @jasoyeom, you must be going there for work? (borders closed I think)

I live in MN and try to go to Canada a few times a year as a tourist to keep up my 5 pin bowling and Timmy Horton consumption skills.

I'm visiting Thunder Bay for a few days and can't seem to find City Police which I imagine is encrypted and unmoniterable anyway but just curious. I brought my 436HP with me.

FWIW TBay police have been encrypted for quite some time, fire during the past year or so. There is still some activity on the OPP frequencies, and Natural Resources Conservation Officers, and for the time being Ministry of Health EMS (ambulance/paramedic) frequencies. Virtually all EMS will be encrypted by directive from our current provincial government within Ontario in the future.

jasoyeom

I didn't have the right equipment to monitor with Trunk88 or any other software so I didn't get any radio id's or talk groups. I wouldn't know which one was fire or police anyway. lol. I did find a few frequencies that were not in the RR database like Transit, taxi etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.