Thunderbirds in Rochester NY, Any Confirmed Freqs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RF-Burns

The USAF Thunderbirds are in Rochester, NY this weekend for an airshow. Does anyone in the local area have any confirmed frequencies for them? I have seen quite a few listings on the internet for past shows. How about this one, anyone?

RF-Burns

JimmyZ2k

??

Search engines sometimes SUCK when you want simple answers.I also spent an hour getting nothing but mixed information regarding frequencies used at airshows.I programmed all I found into the scanner and heard NOTHING anyhow.But,I no longer have a scanner that covers 200,300 mhz.SO this would mean,THOSE are the important ones.It would have been nice if someone just TYPED here the actual frequencies.The show was LAME anyhow.Nothing beats the good `ol days.BATAVIA and Niagra Airbase was the best.
Jim,N2NXZ

RF-Burns

Search engines sometimes SUCK when you want simple answers.I also spent an hour getting nothing but mixed information regarding frequencies used at airshows.I programmed all I found into the scanner and heard NOTHING anyhow.But,I no longer have a scanner that covers 200,300 mhz.SO this would mean,THOSE are the important ones.It would have been nice if someone just TYPED here the actual frequencies.The show was LAME anyhow.Nothing beats the good `ol days.BATAVIA and Niagra Airbase was the best.
Jim,N2NXZ

I agree 100%. Batavia, Genesso (way back in the day) and Niagara were great. Rochester was not very good at all. There were only 4 planes from WWII. Batavia was great for the P51. I thought they would be there I guess not.

JimmyZ2k

Batavia

I just finished converting a VHS tape of the 1994 Batavia show to DVD.I was front and center of the F-14 touch and go.:)))I will never forget it.Also have the formation of the CATS including F-14 in the formation.Good stuff we will never see again.
Jim,N2NXZ

ecps92

What is confirmed in use today, is probably Not in use tommorrow.
Program them all, and use the SEARCH [not the engine] feature on your scanner

This was typed in 10secs as well. I was just wondering if anyone has a frequency that was confirmed not 25 different frequencies. Thanks for the reply but I wish you would leave your smart comments to yourself.

D

DaveNF2G

There is no point in a search engine if everybody is just going to ask in some forum.

JimmyZ2k

Lets get serious here.

I should not even have to explain this because I know I am attracting BALL BREAKERS.But a search engine is for trillions of answers,THIS forum is for frequencies and related topics ONLY.But you all knew that.I can type my full name in GOOGLE and get everyone with that name except ME.:))
Jim

ecps92

No your not getting Ball Breakers, your getting experienced folks who are pretty tired of folks who ASK ASK ASK , don't even bother putting the scanner into SEARCH or use the information available even here.

If you had SEARCHED even the Search Engine here, you would of found plenty of references to what you wanted.

But since the show was last weekend and all we have seen from you was complaints about us pointing you to the RESOURCES AVAILABLE, and No Reports from the Actual Show, either you never attended [which happens] or only wanted to get the information and not share back what you heard/monitored/scanned/saw/viewed/caught etc. :(

I should not even have to explain this because I know I am attracting BALL BREAKERS.But a search engine is for trillions of answers,THIS forum is for frequencies and related topics ONLY.But you all knew that.I can type my full name in GOOGLE and get everyone with that name except ME.:))
Jim

RF-Burns

No your not getting Ball Breakers, your getting experienced folks who are pretty tired of folks who ASK ASK ASK , don't even bother putting the scanner into SEARCH or use the information available even here.

If you had SEARCHED even the Search Engine here, you would of found plenty of references to what you wanted.

But since the show was last weekend and all we have seen from you was complaints about us pointing you to the RESOURCES AVAILABLE, and No Reports from the Actual Show, either you never attended [which happens] or only wanted to get the information and not share back what you heard/monitored/scanned/saw/viewed/caught etc. :(

No your not getting Ball Breakers, your getting experienced folks who are pretty tired of folks who ASK ASK ASK

THEN LEAVE THE FORUM!! Don't reply, don't read it. Do something else with your real important time. All I did was ask a simple question. I wanted to know if anyone had any CONFIRMED FREQUENCIES for the Rochester show. Everyone knows the Military changes their freq from show to show. I didn't ask for a list of 36 F*CKING frequencies, and I certainly did ask for your mouth. I simply asked a question. If you don't like it leave Pal. This forum is for people ask questions and get non-smartass replies back. I am sorry that you feel you’re so important that you don't need to answer people’s questions. In my book I am fine with that so GOOD BYE PAL!!! Find another website to treat people like dogsh*t.

ecps92

You asked, you got an Answer
You didn't like the answer
You got 2nd and other opinions
You didn't like those answers.

I'm not leaving, sorry !

And I ask again, what did YOU HEAR? based on the Frequencies/Links/Resources we provided you with ?
Take the time to Share, we took the time to provide you with the information resources.

No your not getting Ball Breakers, your getting experienced folks who are pretty tired of folks who ASK ASK ASK

THEN LEAVE THE FORUM!! Don't reply, don't read it. Do something else with your real important time. All I did was ask a simple question. I wanted to know if anyone had any CONFIRMED FREQUENCIES for the Rochester show. Everyone knows the Military changes their freq from show to show. I didn't ask for a list of 36 F*CKING frequencies, and I certainly did ask for your mouth. I simply asked a question. If you don't like it leave Pal. This forum is for people ask questions and get non-smartass replies back. I am sorry that you feel you’re so important that you don't need to answer people’s questions. In my book I am fine with that so GOOD BYE PAL!!! Find another website to treat people like dogsh*t.

RF-Burns

You asked, you got an Answer
You didn't like the answer
You got 2nd and other opinions
You didn't like those answers.

I'm not leaving, sorry !

And I ask again, what did YOU HEAR? based on the Frequencies/Links/Resources we provided you with ?
Take the time to Share, we took the time to provide you with the information resources.

Gosh you aren't too bright are you? I bet a few times in your life you have been told you are a few French fries short of a happy meal. Half the forum agress with me, Not you. I already had all the frequencies. I was just looking for anything confirmed with in the 24 freqs that are listed. Are you really that obtuse to realize that? You must be! Why don't you go back to your cruise ship monitoring and let me know what rooms need towels... REAL INTERESTING!!

Oh by the way the frequency was 235.250.

BMT

I have found the above post both good and bad. The trouble with most internet list, they are not dated.

Checked a few of these list and have found ARTCC, tower, ground control listed as T-Bird freqs. ;-((

The only airshow freq list that are dated, can be found in Monitoring Times.

Recently I was ask for a freq list for the Eglin and Tyndall AFB area. This person had saw my post here and on MILCOM, blew enough smoke up my butt to cover NYC. Promised to send me a list confirming what I sent and any new freqs from searching.

His vacation was over 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard squat. ;-(

BMT

ecps92

Sorry but you forgot to pay for your Happy Meal, please return to the counter and see the nice man waiting to put you in your happy suit. Forgot your Meds today ?

24 Freq's and 1 confirmed. Makes my knees week.

Sorry folks, just tired of [insert your own name for them] who ask but never share back to the lists.

We all have our own specific portion of the Hobby , from MilAir to Mil-Bases and Federal activity to even those who only listen to their own Police/Fire.

The Hobby is about sharing what we find, and many of us have been burnt by those who want it all handed to them in one basket and not learn to use the tools available to them. You never know what's out there until you SEARCH [neat little button, amazing the thinking the vendor put into that one little button]

Back to my Happy Meal and Towel Laundry List :)
Might even add Mall Monitoring, Fast Food, Tow Trucks, o an even Amateur Radio

Gosh you aren't too bright are you? I bet a few times in your life you have been told you are a few French fries short of a happy meal. Half the forum agress with me, Not you. I already had all the frequencies. I was just looking for anything confirmed with in the 24 freqs that are listed. Are you really that obtuse to realize that? You must be! Why don't you go back to your cruise ship monitoring and let me know what rooms need towels... REAL INTERESTING!!

Oh by the way the frequency was 235.250.

Status
Not open for further replies.