Thunderbirds Over the Bay Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

kma371

QRT
According to the video it is Travis

Oh, I didn't see anywhere in the video that it said it was Travis, that's why I was asking. Recognized the runway config and thought it may have been. Thanks for the link.

kma371

QRT
It says it in the description on the video YouTube page.

The link doesn't open to the YouTube page (for me) so I don't see that. It plays right from the forums.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190408-002830.png
    Screenshot_20190408-002830.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 14

MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber
So your screen doesn’t have any shared option to grab the YouTube link and open it to view the YouTube video page to the read video description....
Works fine on iPhone and I’m sure many other smartphones.

So blame the new forum software on finding the YouTube video info ;) just like people only using the built in database on scanners.

Well, it does show the show name and date on your screenshot and original post.
And you could have looked at the AF Thunderbirds 2019 schedule ;)

“March 30-31: Travis AFB, California – “Thunder over the Bay”
Link: Show Season | U.S.A.F. Thunderbirds

kma371

QRT
Dude what is your problem? I didn't know initially, now I do. Why do you keep pressing the issue?

MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber
Before asking, you could have searched online(Google,YouTube) with the info in the first post.
I’m sure searching with that video title and reviewing the search results on those two sites. It would’ve answered your question in the same amount of time it took you to post your question and waited for an answer.

Don’t make it a big deal
Just try harder next time.

kma371

QRT
I didn't make it a big deal. You're the only one who had a problem with it. I was over it by post 4. You're the one who inserted yourself into this.

MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber
Still making a big deal about it.
Others was fine with just the first post. Since others knew how to find the info on the YouTube page.

You made it a big deal by being lazy for not searching before asking for help.
You just wanted others to search and look it up for you once again.

All the info you asked was on the YouTube page for that video.

Again, try searching before asking questions.

Just apologize to everyone and admit it that you could have search for it.

Last edited:

Oakland_Tower

Premium Subscriber
All posts should have accurate info as to what it is about- the reader shouldn't have to guess or do further research. Doesn't it drive you nuts when someone puts up a post "Need scanner help" instead of " Having problems programming trx-1" and then you have to read the post to see if it is something you might be able to help the person with. Same with this video post. A simple titile of "Thunderbirds at Travis AFB" would be quite helpful. If you were interested you could click the link, otherwise move on to the next post. No research required.

MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber
Agree, some first post on threads could have more details.

For YouTube Videos..

Look at the first post in reply mode to find the YouTube video ID string of JfXUKl9ef1c

Go to YouTube.com page and paste that string in the search box JfXUKl9ef1c it pulls up the video nicely with all the info on YouTube website.

It would be handy if the forum software added the direct URL under the embed video on the forum thread for quick URL clicking to view the YouTube page.

Status
Not open for further replies.