Tigard area scanner question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I am planning on visiting the Tigard area soon and was wondering what radio system do they use? It would be nice to listen to police/Fire activity when I am in town. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OregonScanner

Premium Subscriber
Tigard Police and fire use this system off the Washington County simulcast site #1:

Washington County / Clackamas County / Newberg Trunking System, Various, Oregon - Scanner Frequencies

TPD uses TG 60848 Washington County South Cities 1 for dispatch along with some other departments. The trunked system page also has some Tigard PD tactical talkgroups too. TPD unit numbers are 2000 series.

Tigard doesn't have its own fire department but is covered by a large fire department called Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue. Station 35 covers Tigard.

You can listen to TVFR off the same Washington County Simulcast. TVFR is dispatched on 50640 Washington County Fire Dispatch and responds on 50512 Washington County Fire Ops 34 for routine calls and 50480 Ops 35 which is the county task force channel for structure fires, etc.

Tigard Police and fire use this system off the Washington County simulcast site #1:

Washington County / Clackamas County / Newberg Trunking System, Various, Oregon - Scanner Frequencies

TPD uses TG 60848 Washington County South Cities 1 for dispatch along with some other departments. The trunked system page also has some Tigard PD tactical talkgroups too. TPD unit numbers are 2000 series.

Tigard doesn't have its own fire department but is covered by a large fire department called Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue. Station 35 covers Tigard.

You can listen to TVFR off the same Washington County Simulcast. TVFR is dispatched on 50640 Washington County Fire Dispatch and responds on 50512 Washington County Fire Ops 34 for routine calls and 50480 Ops 35 which is the county task force channel for structure fires, etc.
Thank you so so much!! :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

PMJ2kx

Premium Subscriber
In addition to the aforementioned, make sure to see the wiki about police unit IDs - the scheme is mostly the same for Tigard PD as it is for Washington County SO:

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Washington_County_(OR)

Also, Station 35 covers King City as well as some parts of south Tigard, while Station 50 covers the NW corner and Station 51 covers the rest of the city limits. Metro West Ambulance, a private company, provides countywide EMS transports.

You can use the PulsePoint app (in both the Apple and Google Play stores) to follow active fire calls in the area, or go to PulsePoint WebApp and select "Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue" from the agency drop-down list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.