Tiger Woods injured in car accident!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
He was already released from the hospital with some facial lacerations. Doesn't sound that extreme.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
But why was he out a 0200 anyway
Who cares? Is there some law that says he can't go somewhere at 2 AM? I mean he does have kids, maybe he was going to the store for them.. That always cracks me up when people say that. ESPN people were saying the same..

dwlyons

Premium Subscriber
I'm not sure the folks with Cadillac's have anything to worry about, however the folks with golf clubs, wifes, and the inability to keep their pants on may have a serious problem, based on todays information.

It does appear that an "air bag" did deploy with a 5 iron.

Dorpmuller

Yeah, look at the lawsuits in that article:

...His wife was awarded a $183,250 settlement and an apology from an Irish magazine that published a fake nude photo of her,...

Money goes to money, makes me sick. Maybe I'll go get naked! :mad:

Rich

kb2vxa

Banned
"Im bettin there is more to this story."
Sure is, turns out his wife caught him with his pants down and he ate a golf club while trying to escape.

KC9NCF

Banned
Get ready everyone, this is gonna be long!

Tiger Woods had a car accident in which no charges exist. The police have completed their investigation and have decided that there is no evidence of wrongdoing. Tiger Woods is a PRIVATE CITIZEN. He has the absolute same expectation of privacy that you and I have in our lives, especially surrounding Law Enforcement records.

Tiger is a golf pro, he isn't anyone special. Tiger Woods isn't a sworn political appointee nor an elected political official. He has a right to tell the public to bugger off if he doesn't want contact with people. He has done this nicely, but no one seems to get the message.

I have had so much contact with Hollywood stars as a part of my everyday employment that your mouths would drop open. I know many things about many people in Hollywood, which can be attributed to them needing a kind ear to listen who doesn't have the big contacts and they know that the person listening can't do them any harm.

I have met probably half of Hollywood. You know what these stars all want? Do you know what they loathe? They want to go to work and do their jobs, go home, and they want to be left alone. Just like you and me.

They loathe people who fall all over them, especially when it involves a ravenous media and a clamoring public who shifts each time the wind blows. They loathe people who show this kind of disrespect in regards to propagating rumors that have no valuable substance behind them. Tiger Woods is NOT involved with another woman. There are no plans for his marriage to end.

I once had a conversation with a celeb who I will quote without naming. This person and I shared much in common to the ends of "It is the public that makes a person a celebrity. We so called celebrities are people just like anyone else in the world. We go to work just like you do. The reason people make celebrities out of actors and sports players is because people have a general sadness about them that is so strong that they cannot appreciate themselves. It's about their own self-esteem." "What happens? They project a star status upon another person to make up for their own failures and such."

We agreed that people have a need to be entertained, but that need for entertainment then turns into an addiction. The addiction to every move a "celebrity" makes especially in public, where a celeb should be able to be themselves and be treated like anyone else.

Before you reply to this, remember that people in glass houses have no need for throwing stones. Leave Tiger alone already and get on with your own lives.

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
I heard he was teed off! He owns two of those Cadillac Escalades, with a hole in one!

kb2vxa

Banned
"It's flat black, really nice you ought to see it!!!"
Which one, the golf club or Tiger?

So Jaimee is a **** tail waitress...

Last edited:

dwlyons

Premium Subscriber
A 7-digit dollar amount deposited to a bank account to which only Tiger's "wife" has signature ability.

Tiger's mom is insisting that the pre-nuptial be re-written to enhance Tiger's wife to remain married for several more years.

Looks like they have tied a pork chop around Tiger's neck to get wife to play nice with a tiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.