tim hortons

Status
Not open for further replies.

heyyou1979

does anyone have the frequency for tim hortons in tweed ontario in hastings county

DaveH

You may find them in the Industry Canada TAFL/ALS database, if they
are licensed. You can try frequency range searches, licencee name etc.
If you do the latter it could show up under a numbered company but
try anyway. Some use split band pairs (30.xxx/154.xxx or 35.xxx/151.xxx
etc.) Also, UHF pairs are used such as 464.0125/469.0125, at very low
power.

They can also use the unlicensed 902-928MHz band. Try searching
902-904 and 920-922 first. They may use wideband FM which will sound
on a regular FM scanner (unless you can change mode to WFM).

Dave

hypersight

I know for a fact that many Timmy's locations in the Toronto area use 902.3 MHz........You may want to try that one first. It may be the same in your area as well.

edwardscott

Here's the frequencies from the Kawartha Lakes...

469.0125 (Tims) Two drive throughs in Lindsay
165.220 (Tims) Fenelon Falls

Cheers,

ES

DaveH

hemi said:
Try 30.8450 or 154.700. Thats Campbellford Tims.

You sure about that? It would be 30.840 (must be that Close-Call again...)
and usually paired with 154.570 or some other frequency but not 154.700.

Dave

hemi

DaveH said:
You sure about that? It would be 30.840 (must be that Close-Call again...)
and usually paired with 154.570 or some other frequency but not 154.700.

Dave
That is a one finger typing error Dave, thanks because i did'nt even notice. 30.845-154.5700. I double checked my typing this time. Spelling is a different story.:wink:

mciupa

Database Admin
MetalCarnage said:
. . .why listen to Tim Hortons Drive Thru's???

Simply because you can , I suppose. :)
Sometimes there is zilch going on and you can amuse yourself in the parking lot by hearing what someone has ordered.
( Like with McDonald's , when a fat guy orders three Big Mac's and a Diet Coke):roll:
Consider it a guilty pleasure , most people don't like to say they do it ,but probably have at one point or another. What ever turns your crank , I guess.

It is the equivalent of channel surfing while watching TV , never know what you may come across.

heyyou1979

only reason i would like to listen to a tim hortons drive thru it will be something differnt and maybe i might reconize a relitive or a freinds voice

MetalCarnage

mciupa said:
Sometimes there is zilch going on and you can amuse yourself in the parking lot by hearing what someone has ordered.
( Like with McDonald's , when a fat guy orders three Big Mac's and a Diet Coke):roll:
Consider it a guilty pleasure , most people don't like to say they do it ,but probably have at one point or another. What ever turns your crank , I guess.

It is the equivalent of channel surfing while watching TV , never know what you may come across.

Ya i guess if i was just sitting in the parking lot eating it would be funny for a bit, although i havent been to a McDonalds in about 6 years lol,

motomeso

Premium Subscriber
You guys have to leave home to listen to the dead hockey player? :)

I am lucky enough to hear the one closest to my house, seems they use 469.0125 with a PL of 151.4hz except when they transmit it changes to 136.5hz. :)

I am sure somebody with a negative 5mhz offset on a wide open dual-band rig could have some fun with the info I posted.

Ooopsy. :)

Attachments

• Tim Horton's.zip
    109 KB · Views: 136

VA3QRM

CQ Tim's

ve3nsv said:
You guys have to leave home to listen to the dead hockey player? :)

I am lucky enough to hear the one closest to my house, seems they use 469.0125 with a PL of 151.4hz except when they transmit it changes to 136.5hz. :)

I am sure somebody with a negative 5mhz offset on a wide open dual-band rig could have some fun with the info I posted.

Ooopsy. :)
I'll be applying for the 'worked all Tim Horton's award' from Industry canada

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
I love listening when they talk to each other about a customer, thats funny.
I have one near me and there late night(XXX) talk is just amazing!LOL:wink:
Take care

hemi

tonsoffun said:
I love listening when they talk to each other about a customer, thats funny.
I have one near me and there late night(XXX) talk is just amazing!LOL:wink:
Take care
On a slow radio day i can always get a chuckle out of listening to the antics of people who have no idea people can hear them talk about their customers and fellow employs.

pathalogical

mciupa said:

Did he supersize that diet coke (haha) ? In my early days of scanning, I was listening to McD's (and watching) a drive through in progress. As mom was trying to order, a back seat full of kids were screaming what they wanted. She was yelling her order so loud that I didn't even need the scanner to hear her. I think I'll give the fast food windows another try.

V

VE9MP

Most of the Timmy's around here use 902.3000 with new "HME" headsets, they have 2 channels, one for the drive-thru, and one as a store intercom....

All Tim Hortons using the new headsets also have the programming/charging station, so all they have to do is pop the headsets in the station to reprogram them...

Last edited:

dic

Hey You

You aren't the only one.
I found this link a while ago.

Popeye's Chicken Drive Thru
Live audio from drive thru speaker at random Popeyes chicken in Hampton Roads
HRConnect not responsible for sudden hunger or desire to purchase product. Listen live (MP3)

Dic

Status
Not open for further replies.