Time for registration code email for Win500?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccopper

Hi all,

Two days ago, I ordered a copy of Win500 from StarrSoft using PayPal. My payment went through, but I've not yet gotten a registration code in return.

All emails to my account including spams are recorded, and so I'm sure that it was not delivered.

Should I have received it by now? How long does it ordinarily take?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

pilotguy1050

Well, you can also drop an email to

win500@starrsoft.com.

Don tries to answer emails in the order they are received, but I would include date and time of paypal payment, etc and just ask him how to resolve the problem. But I have registered two different Starrsoft products in the last two weeks and got instant emails within seconds...

Good luck.

ccopper

Thanks all for your help! A search for StarrSoft and Win500 through regular emails and spams has only resulted in the PayPal receipt.

As a sanity check, was the registration code sent as a separate email, and was the sender from starrsoft.com? I've also looked through the PayPal receipt, but I don't see it there.

It's great when this stuff just works, but a hassle when it doesn't, eh?

ccopper

Thanks, pilotguy1050. I searched all my folders for just about every substring in the subject and from fields and got nothing. I've sent an email to Don with a copy of my PayPal receipt, so I'm hoping we can get it worked out - hopefully before my trial expires!

Again, I appreciate all the help from the group!

ccopper

Hi TES,

Thanks for this clarification, but we are indeed set up for instant payment with a credit card. I went back into the account and verified that the transaction completed at Oct 13, 2009 12:44:36 PDT.

DonS

Chip,

Your registration key was sent on Tuesday to the email address associated with your PayPal account. I've seen your separate email (from a different address) and have forwarded the Win500 registration key to that email address.

-Don

ccopper

Don,

Thank you so much for your help - I got it in the other account! I went back and checked my Postini logs for precisely that time and FWIW, it's not there. I'll now chase that down as an independent problem to figure out why it was not delivered. I wonder what else I've lost...

Again, many thanks to you and everyone else who helped me get this resolved.

Chip

hamtiger

Premium Subscriber
Similar question re: registration code

If I may resurrect this thread, Don, I'm wondering the same thing. I'm sorry to hassle you but I waited until the last minute to program my radio for a trip tomorrow and need the code I registered for earlier today (about 2pm west coast time).

It's my fault for the time crunch, but if you don't mind, please check your transactions for someone in SC with a mailshack.com email address. I made sure to check the one that was in paypal as "primary" but haven't seen it.

If you need an alternate email address, you can try my username at the above domain. Thanks so much.

I realize failure to plan on my part doesn't constitute an emergency on your part. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.