Time Warner Frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
I'm looking for the frequencies that Time Warner uses to communicate with their trucks in NW PA-NE Ohio. They used to use the old Adelphia frequencies, but they recently changed and I can't locate their new frequency.

hoser147

I always see them on cell phones, but they still have a radio in the office and the vans still have an antenna on them. Ive never heard them on my search scanner. A friend of mines dad is retired from TWC I will see what I can find out..............Hoser

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Throughout much of Ohio Time Warner has been using Nextel (now Sprint) for many years. Here in SW Ohio they have not used two way radio, in a long, long time.

jmsanders83

KC8JSU
Premium Subscriber
In the Trumbull/Mahoning county area they are on 461.975/466.975. pl of 156.7. I haven't monitored them in the Cleveland metro area.

16b

Premium Subscriber
The last time I listened here in Cow-town they were still using UHF.

If you're not hearing them on their old frequencies anymore, they probaly went to Nextel, as others have mentioned.

why... another way to complain at the bad services that they have??? "All our telephone lines are full... but we apperceate your call, so please bear with us or communicate with us on 463.5250 MHz thankyou for holding."

Status
Not open for further replies.