Timiskaming district EMS and fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecatz33

Hi everyone, for months now I haven't been able to hear EMS dispatch calls, I only seem to hear EMS when they use their TAC channels to talk to the hospital, any idea if they've changed channel or frequency? They used to be on North Bay north channel. I am having the same issue with the timiskaming shores fire, I seem to be missing out on most of the conversations even though their DMR channel and info is all programmed into my scanner, don't hear fire pages or chatter 99% of the time. If anyone is able to help me out in any way, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I am having the same issue with the timiskaming shores fire, I seem to be missing out on most of the conversations even though their DMR channel and info is all programmed into my scanner, don't hear fire pages or chatter 99% of the time. If anyone is able to help me out in any way, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

I was in the area and was able to hear Timiskaming Shores Public Works which share the same repeater as fire.

Thought I heard a fire call but wasn't close enough to the scanner to see who it was.

thecatz33

I was in the area and was able to hear Timiskaming Shores Public Works which share the same repeater as fire.

Thought I heard a fire call but wasn't close enough to the scanner to see who it was.

Thanks Mike, I seem to hear them on my new Uniden (well, some stuff anyways, not all I don't think) on my new Uniden scanner, I guess I'll try reprogramming my Whistler 😐

Status
Not open for further replies.