Timmins, Ontario PD, FD, EMS and OPP codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClemeRo1

Premium Subscriber
Thanks hitsfm. How do you know these codes, is there a web site that has all the Timmins Police Departement codes? I ave other ones for you if you know them. What is

- Flag Uniform
- MCA
- 421 (dispatcher said that someone was tied up on a 421)? All from Timmins police

Thanks

Last edited:

davidmc36

Premium Subscriber
What is 10-66? My sheet says Subject Under Observation. Does that mean the police are like.. watching them or something? I hear from time to time OPP run someone and they come back 10-66.. but they never say what for or anything
Just wondering what thats all about
I realize you asked this a while ago but i was bored going through forums and see nobody answered.

If you look here:

http://www.hamsexy.com/scanont-faq.html

Toward the bottom you can see the 10-XX Codes. The different 10-6X codes should give you a feel for the difference between each of them. I think you are right, the subject is being observerd in the category. Like they may say "10-72 Drive" they are prohibited from driving. Or "10-72 Firearms" they are prohibited from posessing firearms. The dispatcher probably said "10-66 something" meaning they are being observed in relation to a certain activity, place, association with certain individual or possibly a plethora of other things.

hitsfm

codes

been listening to them for over 31 years you get to learn there ways the talk over the radio

davidmc36

Premium Subscriber
WOW! And I thought I was a long time scannist. I first started about 18 years ago. My roommate bought a Pro model with I think 100 channels. I can't remember but It looked like my 2037, and I am almost sure it had 100 channels. We used to spend zillions of hours quaffing ale and listening to "All the Action Bands"

Status
Not open for further replies.