Tippecanoe County Unit ID 11-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Can anyone identify the agency that unit 11-1 might belong to?

I monitored this unit last evening on Tippecanoe County's trunked radio system - sheriff dispatch/car-car talkgroups.

It's definitely law enforcement but not in line with TCSD, LPD, WLPD, or PUPD unit numbering.

I'm guessing a town marshal, Dayton PD, or Battleground PD.

Thanks

W9NES

Found this on the Indiana Wiki under your county Chris. 1100 Series---Randolph/Jackson Twp/Romney. Maybe this is the Fire Chief for Randolph/Jackson Twp/Romney area or Could be the Town Marshall. This would not be a unit from Clay County(Brazil) on a system that chris was asking about.

usswood

Found this on the Indiana Wiki under your county Chris. 1100 Series---Randolph/Jackson Twp/Romney. Maybe this is the Fire Chief for Randolph/Jackson Twp/Romney area or Could be the Town Marshall. This would not be a unit from Clay County(Brazil) on a system that chris was asking about.
How do you know the Clay County Sheriff is not in Tippecanoe County on a training exercise, or something else...you know sheriff's do work with each other from time to time.

Even though no one knows for sure, you guys are quick to point out Who is couldn't be??? How do you guys do that! Crystal balls, or something more modern!

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Feed Provider
thats a stupid response, if YOU (RDALE) don't know why comment??
Well, I do know. I think you are confusing Tippecanoe County's system with Safe-T?

I think we now can figure out whose response is stupid ;)

usswood

Well, I do know. I think you are confusing Tippecanoe County's system with Safe-T?

I think we now can figure out whose response is stupid ;)
You don't know, and arent Man enough to admit it! So what its not Safe-T, if they handed him a portable to their system, BAMN! He's on it! But you know also they didn't do this, cause you know what happens here in Indiana, in Tippecanoe County, hell you know what goes on here in Vigo also Rdale don't yeah! New year dude, why not a new attitude??

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Feed Provider
So what its not Safe-T, if they handed him a portable to their system, BAMN!
I'm not sure if you use "BAMN" in the correct context, but message received.

But you know also they didn't do this, cause you know what happens here in Indiana, in Tippecanoe County
I've spent much more time in Tippecanoe County than you, but I think we all realize your purpose in this thread.

And you've accomplished that mission!

Status
Not open for further replies.