Tipton PD Dispatch Frequency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Does Tipton PD utilize VHF frequencies or Project Hoosier SAFE-T for dispatching?

If VHF, which frequency that is listed in the database is used?

chipl57

Hi Chris!

Tipton County Sheriff is on Hoosier Safe-T. Talkgroup is 15440.
Tipton County Sheriff VHF freq. is/was 155.640
Tipton City PD is 151.0475

Best Regards,

Chip

W9NES

*Sorry Tipton County Fire is on 154.980.* Countywide. I hear Tipton County Sheriff tone out all Fire Departments on 154.980 and I can hear them from the NW Side of Indianapolis on a Bearcat 300 in my Master Bedroom which is on the second story of my home with just the anteena on the scanner and (No) outside antenna.I have heard structure Fires,Auto accidents,EMS Runs, etc on this frequency.Granted they might have a talkgroup on safe-t but on the NW side of Indianapolis I hear the Dispatch of all Fire and EMS runs in Tipton County on 154.980

djbrane

*Sorry Tipton County Fire is on 154.980.* Countywide. I hear Tipton County Sheriff tone out all Fire Departments on 154.980 and I can hear them from the NW Side of Indianapolis on a Bearcat 300 in my Master Bedroom which is on the second story of my home with just the anteena on the scanner and (No) outside antenna.I have heard structure Fires,Auto accidents,EMS Runs, etc on this frequency.Granted they might have a talkgroup on safe-t but on the NW side of Indianapolis I hear the Dispatch of all Fire and EMS runs in Tipton County on 154.980

They are simulcasting. I also hear them dispatching all of that on SAFE-T as well as the VHF. When the trucks go in service, they are using SAFE-T

W9NES

I understand that point but I can hear the Dispatch for All of Tipton County Fire on 154.980.You did not ask if I was hearing the trucks marking enroute to the scene,My point was that I can hear Tipton County on 154.980 for Dispatch only.

Status
Not open for further replies.