Tishomingo PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecollins11

Premium Subscriber
I used to hear Tishomingo PD several years ago in 155.490 their call sign was KRZ-328 Can't hear them anymore. The only thing listed in the RR database is Johnston County .

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber
The FCC DB shows that license was "terminated" in 2004. No other licenses are shown. They are likely dispatched through the SO or have thier own dispatcher using the county repeater.

ecollins11

Premium Subscriber
I can hear Johnston County but No PD on the County freq, they might still be on 155-490 with no license or using the county license. I don't monitor 155.490 as birdies from the computer locks up that freq.

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber
I can hear Johnston County but No PD on the County freq, they might still be on 155-490 with no license or using the county license. I don't monitor 155.490 as birdies from the computer locks up that freq.

They may still be on 155.490 then. Another possibility is they have moved to the OKWIN system since there is a site there.

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber
I haven't heard any Tish PD activity on 155.490 thus far. I keep the squelch pretty high on my radio with the logging program I'm using but I can pick up Greenville PD and Seagoville FD, which are both farther away and on the same frequency. Either they are using something else, have very little radio traffic, or the base antenna is not very high. I need to schedule a trip to the wildlife refuge up there and investigate further while there.

Status
Not open for further replies.