TN Homeland Security Dist7 NXDN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNDispatcher

Premium Subscriber
I have studied this site for several months and have found SEVERAL errors in the DB. One was a frequency that was a typo which was fixed.
Several TGs were also incorrect and some were added that were found with ID SEARCH and those TGs were monitored for several hours to verify that they were correct. So the information being submitted is not an ERROR at all. It works GREAT and to the best of my knowledge correct.

W5RGP

I have studied this site for several months and have found SEVERAL errors in the DB. One was a frequency that was a typo which was fixed.
Several TGs were also incorrect and some were added that were found with ID SEARCH and those TGs were monitored for several hours to verify that they were correct. So the information being submitted is not an ERROR at all. It works GREAT and to the best of my knowledge correct.

alot of the greer tg's were deleted and alot of submissions in the past few months are from someone who is new to scanning near me and does not even know how to operate his scanner half the time
ive sent over half of the info to this system only to watch my info get removed because of someone sending info that he has no idea what he is doing
ill just keep my configuration to myself from now on since it does no good to submit this data anymore
and further more none of the dickson county tg's are encrypet part time or full time

humphreys county has a couple of encrypted tg's

Astrojoe

It's Just a Hobby
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a DSDPlus.frequencies file for Dist7 they would like to share. I have Humphreys county. I just don't have time to drive around all the other counties to find OTA channel numbers. If anyone needs Humphreys only I will gladly send it to them.

W5RGP

Does anyone have a DSDPlus.frequencies file for Dist7 they would like to share. I have Humphreys county. I just don't have time to drive around all the other counties to find OTA channel numbers. If anyone needs Humphreys only I will gladly send it to them.

I do and will be home around 11-24-20 will be glad to share it with you

Astrojoe

It's Just a Hobby
Premium Subscriber
I do and will be home around 11-24-20 will be glad to share it with you
Someone pointed out that the channel numbers or channel ID’s can be found by clicking on the site name in the district 7 DB. But thank you for the offer.

W5RGP

Okay, so after extensive research and only hearing partial traffic on the Dickson site i finally looked at all the freq assigned to all the licenses on that site. Programmed them into conventional and Boom found a typo in the RR DB.

I have submitted the info and hope it updates soon. Scanner works great now. And they are not partial E at all.
452.3875 is not correct.
Please change to 453.3875 same LCN.
452.3875 is correct with lcn of 98
453.3875 is lcn 520

TNDispatcher

Premium Subscriber
463.625 is 520
There is no 452.3875 it's 453.3875 LCN 98
I have confirmed this with close call and LCN finder. Upload it. I guarantee it works great.

W5RGP

463.625 is 520
There is no 452.3875 it's 453.3875 LCN 98
I have confirmed this with close call and LCN finder. Upload it. I guarantee it works great.
ok well i guess we can beg to differ then because im hearing all traffic on the freqs i have for this site
and lcn finder takes just a few seconds to run and all my lcn's are correct as stated above
so you listen with what you have and ill listen and hear more with what i have

TNDispatcher

Premium Subscriber
Im sorry but there is no 452.3875. Would u care so share a screen shot of your trunking logs ?

Attachments

• NXDN D-7 LCN & FREQ.jpg
    NXDN D-7 LCN & FREQ.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 26
  • ProScan Freq NXDN D-7.jpg
    ProScan Freq NXDN D-7.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 29

TNDispatcher

Premium Subscriber
RAN 6 Dickson has changed. Im not picking up nearly the amount of traffic that I was a few weeks back. Does anyone know what happened ?
I do notice that im getting alot of hits on the .80000 frequency like they may have changed control channels but when I do a LCN search im not seeing anything different. Maybe they added some new freq to the site. Not sure.

xlr8

Premium Subscriber
RAN 6 Dickson has changed. Im not picking up nearly the amount of traffic that I was a few weeks back. Does anyone know what happened ?
I do notice that im getting alot of hits on the .80000 frequency like they may have changed control channels but when I do a LCN search im not seeing anything different. Maybe they added some new freq to the site. Not sure.
I’ll be in Dickson County next week and was wondering if the DB, especially the control channels for the Dickson and Charlotte sites are still accurate and in use? Also, this is the first complete NXDN system I will be programming into my 436. Are there any other things I need to know about this system to program it correctly from the RR database, such as making sure all of the control channels are input for each site or do I just need to input the primary control channel? Your thoughts on this would be appreciated.

W5RGP

I’ll be in Dickson County next week and was wondering if the DB, especially the control channels for the Dickson and Charlotte sites are still accurate and in use? Also, this is the first complete NXDN system I will be programming into my 436. Are there any other things I need to know about this system to program it correctly from the RR database, such as making sure all of the control channels are input for each site or do I just need to input the primary control channel? Your thoughts on this would be appreciated.
nothing wrong with the ran 6 and 7 sites i live in charlotte and everything is working great the way it is in the DB
y mother lives in Dickson and everything in Dickson is loud and clear as well
just import it into a fav list from DB and lockout the sites you dont want
and you will be fine

W5RGP

Thank you both for your replies. One follow-up though, do I need to lock out or delete the control channels that are not either the primary or secondary control channels?
each site only has 1 control channel and no alternates on this system

Status
Not open for further replies.