Tn probation ques

Status
Not open for further replies.

spencerwww

Does any one know the tn proation in tn know what they use in north carolina
prohabtion uses county radios i know use but here the county there assigned to gives them.portables so they check in when doing g assiments is that true for teenese and do they talk more.on sherffic or.pd channels im going there soon and was wondering

spencerwww

What radios do they use here in nc the county's provide there radi so they check.in with the county or district so I was asking do they do that there as far as checking in and when they do stuff

spencerwww

They use cell. Pgone but I garuntteee they use radios by or in county there assigned to when check in with images they do that here theu still got check in 911 in county there in so they use radios im sure but they use cell.phones with everything else they got own and one assigned to them just like.portabke radio so I saying they probly talk on sherffic channels.like here in nc they do for task but use cell.phone when among each other thats what I was asking

surfacemount

Knox / Roane / Loudon counties, Tennessee
I asked people I know there the last time this came up, because I could have SWORN I saw a former friend of mine with a radio. They both said they don't have radios. No one loans them radios. They use cell, and co-ordinate with the dispatch of the AHJ. (Shrugs)

spencerwww

I asked people I know there the last time this came up, because I could have SWORN I saw a former friend of mine with a radio. They both said they don't have radios. No one loans them radios. They use cell, and co-ordinate with the dispatch of the AHJ. (Shrugs)
I thonk zherffic dept.does like here they use only them when go check inmates or paroles thats about only.time they use them lot them they have vest on with gun and stuff but.lot.officers digital radios they are in .they use.police channel but im sure they do out but im sure phones are.betaeen them and when need call.someone

spencerwww

I thonk zherffic dept.does like here they use only them when go check inmates or paroles thats about only.time they use them lot them they have vest on with gun and stuff but.lot.officers digital radios they are in .they use.police channel but im sure they do out but im sure phones are.betaeen them and when need call.someone
Be good questions to ask if u find out find.out.love try hear them ill.look up database for them

spencerwww

I do work at their Office I see what they do and do not in my area.
Scanner on the desk cellphone in hand.
Scanner as in radio or what and 3hat frequinces the use im goi g there be cool see here they use what ever county there assigned to so if the county is encrypted ur shir out luck

spencerwww

I typed SCANNER I know the difference being a GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE with a 2way radio background.
What is your background?
You are about 2 post from IGNORE.
Nooo not saying u aren't in saying is ipads or cads are they going get rid if digital.radios are they going keep both I was wondering because lot sherffics and stuff. Buy new p25 or digital systems

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
... here they use what ever county there assigned to ...

Here is not there, and we are all well aware of encryption. I wish you would stop trying to imply your location is the only way, you comment on posts all around the country trying to compare it to your location, and not all systems, and agencies, do it the same way. If you aren't aware or don't live in an area let someone from the area respond how the agency uses radios.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
To answer your 12 year old typed question.
1 IPADS & PHONES will never replace radios there is noway to use them with fire gloves in a burning building.
2 IPADS & PHONES at Fires are tools for the IC to use on the outside for information and resources.

FFPM571

Premium Subscriber
First why would anyone in Tennessee know what they use in North Carolina? Both are big states and with multiple counties and agencies that handle probation each does things differently. Its really kind of moot point to ask unless you have a specific county in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.