I recently hooked my TNC-PI up to a Motorola Maxtrac and I am having some issues with it. It worked flawlessly for about a day until I noticed that it was transmitting way too much. Upon investigation it will transmit a beacon or retransmit a packet and then stay keyed up with no audio until the radio shuts itself down via the time out timer. As soon as I realized it I immediately reset the PI thinking that it could possibly be a software bug that just needed reset with no luck. After reviewing the code I am completely out of ideas as this is the first time I have interfaced a Maxtrac with a TNC and figured somebody here could point me in the right direction as to what the problem is.