To Buy or Not to buy a Home patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCO

Here ya go: RadioShack Coupons: Coupon Codes, Free Shipping Promo Codes, Discounts for RadioShack.com Just click where it says "Click here to claim" under featured coupons. Gets you $20 off orders over $175.

Got a Pro-106 in my cart and it gives me the $20 off plus free shipping for a total of $269.99 (before sales tax).

And posting sales links for Radio Shack products fits in this thread how? Check the original post from Tim, it was pros and cons of the HomePatrol, not "lets stir up the RS/GRE/Uniden pot" again.....

W9NES

Yes. What is a Radio Shack link doing in a Uniden Forum? It has nothing to do with The Uniden Home Patrol.That was the topic at hand.I W9NES did not post this. brndnstffrd did post this.Thank You.

brndnstffrd

Sorry to cause such a stir. All i did ws ask where can i find a scanner for 289 when someone mentioned it in a post, then i enquired about the details. Sorry to cause so much commotion and disruption.

zzdiesel

Are the HP1's slow to scan like the 996XT & BCT 15? I mean with all the system & delays?

I listen to systems in different towns at the same time on my programmable radios? Is that a problem on HP1?

Baskt_Case

Are the HP1's slow to scan like the 996XT & BCT 15? I mean with all the system & delays?

I listen to systems in different towns at the same time on my programmable radios? Is that a problem on HP1?

I just set mine up for EMS/Law/Fire in five counties, plus State Police (P25 system here) in two separate lists (one relative to my county, one for statewide). Also monitoring Air Evac statewide.

125 channels altogether, and my HP1 cycles the list appoximately every 1.5 seconds. That would be on par with the advertised rate of 100 channels per second.

Hope this helps.

zzdiesel

My Unidens go through the systems so slow. I'll hear a whole conversation on my RS radios and miss it before they will scan through the enabled scan list one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.